The New Basel Capital Accord: Making it Effective with Stronger Market Discipline
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bigus, Jochen & Prigge, Stefan, 2005. "When risk premiums decrease as the bank's risk increases--a caveat on the use of subordinated bonds as an instrument of banking supervision," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 369-390, October.
- Nivorozhkin, Eugene, 2005. "Market discipline of subordinated debt in banking: The case of costly bankruptcy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 364-376, March.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Larry D. Wall, 2002.
"Subordinated debt and prompt corrective regulatory action,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2002-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Douglas D. Evanoff & Larry D. Wall, 2003. "Subordinated debt and prompt corrective regulatory action," Working Paper Series WP-03-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Benink, H.A., 2001. "Financial Regulation: Emerging From The Shadows," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2001-002-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Apanard P. Prabha & Clas Wihlborg & Thomas D. Willett, 2012. "Market Discipline for Financial Institutions and Markets for Information," Chapters,in: Research Handbook on International Banking and Governance, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hochreiter, Eduard & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus & Winckler, Georg, 2002.
"Monetary union: European lessons, Latin American prospects,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 297-321, December.
- Eduard Hochreiter & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Georg Winckler, 2002. "Monetary Union: European Lessons, Latin American Prospects," Working Papers 68, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Eduard Hochreiter & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Georg Winckler, 2002. "Monetary Union: European Lessons, Latin American Prospects," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 167, Central Bank of Chile.
- Benink, Harald A. & Schmidt, Reinhard H., 2004. "Europe's single market for financial services: views by the European Shadow Financial Regulatory Committee," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 157-198, December.
- Forssbæck, Jens, 2011. "Ownership structure, market discipline, and banks' risk-taking incentives under deposit insurance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2666-2678, October.
- Giovanni Butera & Robert Faff, 2006. "An integrated multi-model credit rating system for private firms," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 311-340, November.
- Imai, Masami, 2007.
"The emergence of market monitoring in Japanese banks: Evidence from the subordinated debt market,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1441-1460, May.
- Masami Imai, 2006. "The Emergence of Market Monitoring in Japanese Banks: Evidence from the Subordinated Debt Market," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2006-008, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:8:y:2002:i:1:p:103-115. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.