Going public in the 1980s: Evidence from Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pagano, Marco & Panetta, Fabio & Zingales, Luigi, 1996. "The stock market as a source of capital: Some lessons from initial public offerings in Italy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 1057-1069, April.
- Maug, Ernst, 1996. "Corporate control and the market for managerial labour: On the decision to go public," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 1049-1056, April.
- Pagano, Marco & Randl, Otto & Roell, Ailsa A. & Zechner, Josef, 2001.
"What makes stock exchanges succeed? Evidence from cross-listing decisions,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 45(4-6), pages 770-782, May.
- Marco Pagano & Otto Randl & Ailsa A. Röell & Josef Zechner, 2000. "What Makes Stock Exchanges Succeed? Evidence from Cross-Listing Decisions," CSEF Working Papers 50, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Pagano, Marco & Randl, Otto & Röell, Ailsa A & Zechner, Josef, 2001. "What Makes Stock Exchanges Succeed? Evidence from Cross-Listing Decisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 2683, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:taf:pocoec:v:29:y:2017:i:1:p:1-26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bartholdy, Jan & Olson, Dennis, 2017. "Why are firms listed in one country and private in other countries? The role of industry structure, banking sector and legal system," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 480-499.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal, 2012. "Corporate Governance Issues in Indian Family-Based Businesses," MPRA Paper 55226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Krzysztof Jackowicz & Oskar Kowalewski & Łukasz Kozłowski & Paulina Roszkowska, 2017.
"Issuing bonds, shares or staying private? Determinants of going public in an emerging economy,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Jackowicz, Krzszof & Kowalewski, Oskar & Kozłowski, Łukasz & Roszkowska, Paulina, 2014. "Issuing Bonds, Shares or Staying Private? Determinants of Going Public in an Emerging Economy," MPRA Paper 58212, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2014.
- Jackowicz, Krzystof & Kowalewski, Oskar & Kozlowski, Lukasz & Roszkowska, Paulina, 2014. "Issuing Bonds, Shares or Staying Private? Determinants of Going Public in an Emerging Economy," Working Papers 14-15, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Sapovadia, Vrajlal, 2010. "Is blood thicker Than Water? Appraising Adequacy of Indian Corporate Governance Framework For Family Based Companies: A Case Study On Satyam Computers," MPRA Paper 55228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meluzin, Tomas & Zinecker, Marek & Lapinska, Justyna, 2014. "Determinants of Initial Public Offerings: The Case of Poland || Factores determinantes de una opción pública de venta (OPV): el caso de Polonia," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 18(1), pages 5-17, December.
- Marco Pagano & Ailsa A. Röell & Josef Zechner, 2002.
"The Geography of Equity Listing: Why Do Companies List Abroad?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 57(6), pages 2651-2694, December.
- Marco Pagano & Ailsa A. Roell & Joseph Zechner, 1999. "The Geography of Equity Listing; Why Do Companies List Abroad?," CSEF Working Papers 28, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 01 Sep 2001.
- Pagano, Marco & Röell, Ailsa A & Zechner, Josef, 2001. "The Geography of Equity Listing: Why Do Companies List Abroad?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2681, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mattia Cattaneo & Michele Meoli, 2013. "Investor protection and IPO survival in the Italian stock market," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 7, pages 141-158 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Huyghebaert, Nancy & Van Hulle, Cynthia, 2006. "Structuring the IPO: Empirical evidence on the portions of primary and secondary shares," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 296-320, January.
- Wolf Wagner, 2010. "Divestment, Entrepreneurial Incentives, and the Life Cycle of the Firm," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(5-6), pages 591-611.
- Ehrhardt, Olaf & Lahr, Henry, 2008. "Uncertain private benefits and the decision to go public," CEFS Working Paper Series 2008-02, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Hale, Galina & Santos, João A.C., 2008. "The decision to first enter the public bond market: The role of firm reputation, funding choices, and bank relationships," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1928-1940, September.
- repec:eee:fambus:v:8:y:2017:i:2:p:74-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roell, Ailsa, 1996. "The decision to go public: An overview," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 1071-1081, April.
- Helwege, Jean & Packer, Frank, 2009. "Private matters," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 362-383, July.
- Owen, Sian & Yawson, Alfred, 2010. "Corporate life cycle and M&A activity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 427-440, February.
- Holmen, Martin & Hogfeldt, Peter, 2004. "A law and finance analysis of initial public offerings," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 324-358, July.
- Wagner, W.B., 2002. "Divestment, Entrepreneurial Incentives and the Decision to go Public," Discussion Paper 2002-47, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andriansyah, Andriansyah & Messinis, George, 2016. "Intended use of IPO proceeds and firm performance: A quantile regression approach," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 14-30.
- Marc Deloof & Wouter De Maeseneire & Koen Inghelbrecht, 2009. "How Do Investment Banks Value Initial Public Offerings (IPOs)?," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1-2), pages 130-160.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:1:y:1995:i:3:p:287-315. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.