Cross-sectional Tests of Conditional Asset Pricing Models: Evidence from the German Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mollet, Janick Christian & Ziegler, Andreas, 2014. "Socially responsible investing and stock performance: New empirical evidence for the US and European stock markets," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 208-216.
- Janick Christian Mollet & Andreas Ziegler, 2012. "Is Socially Responsible Investing Really Beneficial? New Empirical Evidence for the US and European Stock Markets," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201228, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Sabine Artmann & Philipp Finter & Alexander Kempf & Stefan Koch & Erik Theissen, 2012.
"The Cross-Section of German Stock Returns: New Data and New Evidence,"
Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr),
LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 64(1), pages 20-43, January.
- Artmann, Sabine & Finter, Philipp & Kempf, Alexander & Koch, Stefan & Theissen, Erik, 2010. "The cross-Section of German stock returns: New data and new evidence," CFR Working Papers 10-12, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Ziegler, Andreas & Busch, Timo & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2011. "Disclosed corporate responses to climate change and stock performance: An international empirical analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1283-1294.
- Nader Virk & Hilal Butt, 2016. "Specification errors of asset-pricing models for a market characterized by few large capitalization firms," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(1), pages 68-84, January.
- Auer Benjamin R., 2012. "Lassen sich CAPM, HCAPM und CCAPM durch konsumbasierte zeitvariable Parameterspezifikation rehabilitieren? / Can Time-varying Parameter Specification Based on Consumption Variables Rehabilitate CAPM, ," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 232(5), pages 518-544, October.
- Kodongo, Odongo & Ojah, Kalu, 2014. "Conditional pricing of currency risk in Africa's equity markets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 133-155.
- Breig, Christoph & Elsas, Ralf, 2009. "Default Risk and Equity Returns: A Comparison of the Bank-Based German and the U.S. Financial System," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 10978, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Lischewski, Judith & Voronkova, Svitlana, 2012. "Size, value and liquidity. Do They Really Matter on an Emerging Stock Market?," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 8-25.
- Iqbal, Javed & Brooks, Robert & Galagedera, Don U.A., 2010.
"Testing conditional asset pricing models: An emerging market perspective,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 897-918, September.
- Javed Iqbal & Robert Brooks & Don U.A. Galagedera, 2008. "Testing Conditional Asset Pricing Models: An Emerging Market Perspective," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 3/08, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Hanauer, Matthias & Kaserer, Christoph & Rapp, Marc Steffen, 2011. "Risikofaktoren und Multifaktormodelle für den Deutschen Aktienmarkt (Risk Factors and Multi-Factor Models for the German Stock Market)," CEFS Working Paper Series 2011-01, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
- Nader Shahzad Virk & Hilal Anwar Butt, 2016. "Specification errors of asset-pricing models for a market characterized by few large capitalization firms," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(1), pages 68-84, January.
- Artmann, Sabine & Finter, Philipp & Kempf, Alexander, 2010. "Determinants of expected stock returns: Large sample evidence from the German market," CFR Working Papers 10-01, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Artmann, Sabine & Finter, Philipp & Kempf, Alexander, 2011. "Determinants of expected stock returns: Large sample evidence from the German market," CFR Working Papers 10-01 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Christian Fieberg & Armin Varmaz & Thorsten Poddig, 2016. "Covariances vs. characteristics: what does explain the cross section of the German stock market returns?," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(1), pages 27-50, April.
- Wallmeier, Martin & Tauscher, Kathrin, 2012. "A Note on the Impact of Portfolio Overlapping in Tests of the Fama and French Three-Factor Model," FSES Working Papers 433, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Kodongo, Odongo & Ojah, Kalu, 2014. "The conditional pricing of currency and inflation risks in Africa's equity markets," MPRA Paper 56100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ammann, Manuel & Frey, Roman & Verhofen, Michael, 2012. "Do Newspaper Articles Predict Aggregate Stock Returns?," Working Papers on Finance 1204, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:13:y:2007:i:5:p:880-907. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.