The restructuring of insider-dominated firms: A comparative analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bersant Hobdari & Aleksandra Gregoric & Evis Sinani, 2011. "The role of firm ownership on internationalization: evidence from two transition economies," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 15(3), pages 393-413, August.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Mizobata, Satoshi, 2017.
"Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2016-13, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Satoshi Mizobata, 2017. "Post-Privatization Ownership and Firm Performance: A Large Meta-Analysis of the Transition Literature," KIER Working Papers 966, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- repec:hig:fsight:v:11:y:2017:i:3:p:83-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3860 is not listed on IDEAS
- Balázs Égert & Antoine Goujard, 2014. "Strengthening Competition in Poland," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1125, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:7:y:1999:i:2:p:467-479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.