The impact of privatization on firm performance in a transition economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ngo My Tran & Walter Nonneman & Ann Jorissen, 2014. "Government Ownership and Firm Performance: The Case of Vietnam," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(3).
- repec:bla:econpa:v:36:y:2017:i:4:p:416-428 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ngo My Tran & Ann Jorissen & Walter Nonneman, 2015. "Privatization of Vietnamese Firms and Its Effects on Firm Performance," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(2), pages 202-217, February.
- Ramstetter, Eric D. & Ngoc, Phan Minh, 2013.
"Productivity, ownership, and producer concentration in transition: Further evidence from Vietnamese manufacturing,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 28-42.
- Eric D. Ramstetter & Phan Minh Ngoc, 2011. "Productivity Ownership and Producer Concentration in Transition: Further Evidence from Vietnamese Manufacturing," ESRI Discussion paper series 278, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- VU, Tien Manh & Yamada, Hiroyuki, 2017.
"Convergence of public and private enterprise wages in a transition economy: Evidence from a distributional decomposition in Vietnam, 2002–2014,"
AGI Working Paper Series
2017-10, Asian Growth Research Institute.
- Vu, Tien Manh & Yamada, Hiroyuki, 2017. "Convergence of public and private enterprise wages in a transition economy: Evidence from a distributional decomposition in Vietnam, 2002–2014," MPRA Paper 79219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Santarelli & Hien Thu Tran, 2016. "Diversification strategies and firm performance in Vietnam," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 24(1), pages 31-68, January.
- repec:clh:resear:v:5:y:2012:i:3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:14:y:2006:i:2:p:349-389. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.