Privatization and regional distribution of manufacturing in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Bennett & Saul Estrin & James Maw & Giovanni Urga, "undated". "Privatization Methods and Economic Growth," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 03-24, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut, 2010. "The Deindustrialization of Istanbul," MPRA Paper 27070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sirin Saracoglu & Murat G. Kirdar, 2006. "Does Internal Migration Lead to Faster Regional Convergence in Turkey? an Empirical Investigation," ERSA conference papers ersa06p784, European Regional Science Association.
- Sergio Godoy & Joseph Stiglitz, 2006. "Growth, Initial Conditions, Law and Speed of Privatization in Transition Countries: 11 Years Later," NBER Working Papers 11992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shirley, Mary & Walsh, Patrick, 2000. "Public versus private ownership : the current state of the debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2420, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial policy; privatization; State Owned Enterprises; spatial distribution of manufacturing; shift-share analysis.;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-01-25 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-GEO-2012-01-25 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tek:wpaper:2011/4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tekkkea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.