Privatization and regional distribution of manufacturing in Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sirin Saracoglu & Murat G. Kirdar, 2006. "Does Internal Migration Lead to Faster Regional Convergence in Turkey? an Empirical Investigation," ERSA conference papers ersa06p784, European Regional Science Association.
- John Bennett & Saul Estrin & James Maw & Giovanni Urga, "undated". "Privatization Methods and Economic Growth," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 03-24, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Sergio Godoy & Joseph Stiglitz, 2006. "Growth, Initial Conditions, Law and Speed of Privatization in Transition Countries: 11 Years Later," NBER Working Papers 11992, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shirley, Mary & Walsh, Patrick, 2000. "Public versus private ownership : the current state of the debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2420, The World Bank.
- Dogruel, Fatma & Dogruel, A. Suut, 2010. "The Deindustrialization of Istanbul," MPRA Paper 27070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIndustrial policy; privatization; State Owned Enterprises; spatial distribution of manufacturing; shift-share analysis.;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O25 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Industrial Policy
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-01-25 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-GEO-2012-01-25 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tek:wpaper:2011/4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ercan Uygur) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tekkkea.html .