Revising ‘Bloody foreigners!’
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leslie Hannah, 2018. "The London Stock Exchange, 1869–1929: new statistics for old?," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 71(4), pages 1349-1356, November.
- Richard S. Grossman, 2015. "Bloody foreigners! Overseas equity on the London Stock Exchange, 1869–1929," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 68(2), pages 471-521, May.
- Hannah, Leslie, 2018. "The London Stock Exchange, 1869-1929: new statistics for old?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90547, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Grossman, Richard, 2017.
"Stocks for the Long Run: New Monthly Indices of British Equities, 1869-1929,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12121, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richard S.Grossman, 2017. "Stocks for the Long Run: New Monthly Indices of British Equities, 1869-1929," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2017-004, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campbell, Gareth & Grossman, Richard & Turner, John, 2019.
"Before the Cult of Equity: New Monthly Indices of the British Share Market, 1829-1929,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13717, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campbell, Gareth & Grossman, Richard S. & Turner, John D., 2019. "Before the cult of equity: New monthly indices of the British share market, 1829-1929," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2019-01, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Gareth Campbell & Richard S.Grossman & John D. Turner, 2019. "Before the Cult of Equity:New Monthly Indices of the British Share Market, 1829-1929," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2019-003, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ehsrev:v:71:y:2018:i:4:p:1357-1359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ehsukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.