Capital deepening and the rise of the factory: the American experience during the nineteenth century -super-1
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atack, Jeremy & Bateman, Fred & Margo, Robert A., 2008.
"Steam power, establishment size, and labor productivity growth in nineteenth century American manufacturing,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 185-198, April.
- Jeremy Atack & Fred Bateman & Robert Margo, 2006. "Steam Power, Establishment Size, and Labor Productivity Growth in Nineteenth Century American Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 11931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joyce Burnette, 2011. "The Emergence of Wage Discrimination in U.S. Manufacturing," Working Papers 11-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Dennis, Benjamin N. & Iscan, Talan B., 2009. "Engel versus Baumol: Accounting for structural change using two centuries of U.S. data," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 186-202, April.
- Benjamin N. Dennis & Talan Iscan, 2007. "Accounting for Structural Change: Evidence from Two Centuries of U.S. Data," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive account7, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Sukkoo Kim, 2007. "Immigration, Industrial Revolution and Urban Growth in the United States, 1820-1920: Factor Endowments, Technology and Geography," NBER Working Papers 12900, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ehsrev:v:58:y:2005:i:3:p:586-595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ehsukea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .