The Economics of Parenting, Self‐esteem and Academic Performance: Theory and a Test
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gundersen, Sara & McKay, Michael, 2019. "Reward or punishment? An examination of the relationship between teacher and parent behavior and test scores in the Gambia," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 20-34.
- Steinert, Janina Isabel & Cluver, Lucie Dale & Meinck, Franziska & Doubt, Jenny & Vollmer, Sebastian, 2018. "Household economic strengthening through financial and psychosocial programming: Evidence from a field experiment in South Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 443-466.
- Bruce Wydick & Elizabeth Katz & Flor Calvo & Felipe Gutierrez & Brendan Janet, 2018.
"Shoeing the Children: The Impact of the TOMS Shoe Donation Program in Rural El Salvador,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 32(3), pages 727-751.
- Wydick,Bruce W. & Katz,Elizabeth G. & Calvo,Flor & Gutierrez,Felipe & Janet,Brendan, 2016. "Shoeing the Children : the impact of the TOMS Shoe donation program in rural El Salvador," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7822, The World Bank.
- Ghoshal, Sayantan & Jana, Smarajit & Mani, Anandi & Mitra, Sandip & Roy, Sanchari, 2013. "Believing in Oneself: Can Psychological Training Overcome the Effects of Social Exclusion?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 152, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Roy, Sanchari & Morton, Matthew & Bhattacharya, Shrayana, 2018. "Hidden human capital: Self-efficacy, aspirations and achievements of adolescent and young women in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 161-180.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:78:y:2011:i:310:p:215-239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.