Efficiency Pricing, Tenancy Rent Control and Monopolistic Landlords
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2011. "The Regulation of Residential Tenancy Markets in Post-War Western Europe: An Economic Analysis," European Journal of Comparative Economics, Cattaneo University (LIUC), vol. 8(1), pages 47-75, June.
- Arnott, Richard & Shevyakhova, Elizaveta, 2014.
"Tenancy rent control and credible commitment in maintenance,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 72-85.
- Richard Arnott & Elizaveta Shevyakhova, 2007. "Tenancy Rent Control and Credible Commitment in Maintenance," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 661, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Richard J. Arnott & Elizaveta Shevyakhova, 2014. "Tenancy Rent Control and Credible Commitment in Maintenance," CESifo Working Paper Series 4608, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard Arnott & Elizaveta Shevyakhova, 2008. "Tenancy Rent Control And Credible Commitment In Maintenance," Working Papers 200812, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Christos Constantatos, 2007. "Excessive Rents and Non-Compliance with Price Ceilings," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 5(2), pages 225-231.
- Katherine Cuff Nicolas Marceau, 2007. "Tenancy Default, Excess Demand and the Rental Market," Department of Economics Working Papers 2007-08, McMaster University.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00777 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2008.
"Efficiency and equity impacts of rural land rental restrictions: Evidence from India,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 892-918, July.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2007. "Efficiency and equity impacts of rural land rental restrictions : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4324, The World Bank.
- Jin, Songqing & Deininger, Klaus W. & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2006. "Equity and efficiency impacts of rural land rental restrictions: Evidence from India," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21305, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Le Blanc, David, 2005. "Economic evaluation of housing subsidy systems: a methodology with application to Morocco," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3529, The World Bank.
- Mora, Juan S., 2008. "The institutions of house tenancy markets in post-war Western Europe : an economic analysis," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp08-11, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:70:y:2003:i:278:p:223-232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.