Market Development And The Rise And Fall Of Backyard Hog Production In China
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jia, Lili & Petrick, Martin, 2011.
"How land fragmentation affects off-farm labor supply in China: Evidence from household panel data,"
51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011
114522, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Jia, Lili & Petrick, Martin, 2012. "How land fragmentation affects off-farm labor supply in China: Evidence from household panel data," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126263, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lili Jia & Martin Petrick, 2014.
"How does land fragmentation affect off-farm labor supply: panel data evidence from China,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(3), pages 369-380, May.
- Jia, Lili & Petrick, Martin, 2014. "How does land fragmentation affect off-farm labor supply: panel data evidence from China," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 369-380.
- Tian, Xu & Sun, Feifei & Zhou, Yingheng, 2015. "Technical Efficiency and Its Determinants in China's Hog Production," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212718, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Qiao, Fangbin & Huang, Jikun & Wang, Dan & Liu, Huaiju & Lohmar, Bryan, 2016. "China's hog production: From backyard to large-scale," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 199-208.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:deveco:v:49:y:2011:i:2:p:203-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.