Impacts Of Violent Crime On Black Family Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel L. Myers & William J. Sabol, 1987. "Business Cycles And Racial Disparities In Punishment," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 5(4), pages 46-58, October.
- Darity, William, Jr & Myers, Samuel L, Jr, 1983. "Changes in Black Family Structure: Implications for Welfare Dependency," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 59-64, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- StÃ©phane Mechoulan, 2011.
"The External Effects of Black Male Incarceration onBlack Females,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 29(1), pages 1-35, January.
- Stéphane Mechoulan, 2006. "The External Effects of Black-Male Incarceration on Black Females," Working Papers tecipa-240, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Eric Rasmusen, 1995. "Observed Choice, Estimation, and Optimism About Policy Changes," Econometrics 9506004, EconWPA, revised 16 Jun 1995.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:8:y:1990:i:4:p:15-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.