The Economic Cost Of U.S. Oil Conservation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bohm Peter, 1993. "Incomplete International Cooperation to Reduce CO2 Emissions: Alternative Policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 258-271, May.
- Hoel, Michael, 1991.
"Global environmental problems: The effects of unilateral actions taken by one country,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Hoel, M., 1989. "Global Environmental Problems: The Effects Of Unilateral Actions Taken By One Country," Memorandum 11/1989, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Darwin C. Hall, 1990. "Preliminary Estimates Of Cumulative Private And External Costs Of Energy," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 8(3), pages 283-307, July.
- Stephen P.A. Brown & Hillard G. Huntington, 1994. "LDC Cooperation in World Oil Conservation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 310-328.
- Carol Dahl & Mine Yucel, 1991. "Testing Alternative Hypotheses of Oil Producer Behavior," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 117-138.
- Huntington, Hillard G., 1993. "OECD oil demand : Estimated response surfaces for nine world oil models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 49-56, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen P.A. Brown & Hillard G. Huntington, 1998.
"Some implications of increased cooperation in world oil conservation,"
Economic and Financial Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q II, pages 2-9.
- Stephen P. A. Brown & Hillard G. Huntington, 1996. "Some implications of increased cooperation in world oil conservation," Working Papers 9608, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Stephen P.A. Brown & Hillard G. Huntington, 2003. "Terms of trade and OECD policies to mitigate global climate change," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Stephen P. A. Brown, 1998. "Global warming policy: some economic implications," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 26-35.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:12:y:1994:i:3:p:42-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.