Evaluating Premiums for a Farm Income Insurance Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anonymous, 2005. "Articles from Volume 1, Issue 2, 2005, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development," Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, vol. 1(2).
- Bielza, María & Garrido, Alberto & Sumpsi, José M., 2004. "Revenue insurance as an income stabilization policy: an application to the Spanish olive oil sector," Cahiers d'Economie et de Sociologie Rurales (CESR), INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research), vol. 70.
- Chad E. Hart & Bruce A. Babcock & Dermot J. Hayes, 2001.
"Livestock Revenue Insurance,"
Journal of Futures Markets,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 553-580, June.
- Chad E. Hart & Bruce A. Babcock & Dermot J. Hayes, 2001. "Livestock Revenue Insurance," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp224, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Hart, Chad E. & Babcock, Bruce & Hayes, Dermot J., 2001. "Livestock Revenue Insurance," ISU General Staff Papers 200104250700001290, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hart, Chad E. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2001. "Livestock Revenue Insurance," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1932, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Mason, Charles Edwin, IV, 2000. "Estimation and attenuation of reinsurance risk in the crop insurance market," ISU General Staff Papers 2000010108000013703, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Vandone, Daniela, 2013.
"Price Volatility and Risk Management: The Case of Rice,"
2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria
164766, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Alessandro BANTERLE & Daniela VANDONE, 2013. "Price volatility and risk management: the case of rice," Departmental Working Papers 2013-08, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Stokes, Jeffrey R., 2000. "A Derivative Security Approach To Setting Crop Revenue Coverage Insurance Premiums," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
- María Bielza & Alberto Garrido & José M. Sumpsi, 2004. "Revenue insurance as an income stabilization policy: an application to the Spanish olive oil sector," Post-Print hal-01201063, HAL.
- Myers, Robert J. & Liu, Yanyan & Hanson, Steven D., 2005. "How Should We Value Agricultural Insurance Contracts," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19561, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- María Bielza & Alberto Garrido & José M. Sumpsi, 2004. "Revenue insurance as an income stabilization policy: an application to the Spanish olive oil sector," Cahiers d'Economie et Sociologie Rurales, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 70, pages 5-27.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Bielza, Maria & Garrido, Alberto & Sumpsi, Jose Maria, 2002. "Revenue Insurance as an Income Stabilization Policy: An Application to the Spanish Olive Oil Sector," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24842, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:37:y:1989:i:2:p:233-247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.