Measuring Human Capital Like Physical Capital: What Does It Tell Us?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justyna Supińska, 2013. "Does human factor matter for economic growth? Determinants of economic growth process in CEE countries in light of spatial theory," Bank i Kredyt, Narodowy Bank Polski, vol. 44(5), pages 505-532.
- Petar Kurecic & Filip Kokotovic, 2017. "Examining the "Natural Resource Curse" and the Impact of Various Forms of Capital in Small Tourism and Natural Resource-Dependent Economies," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Cristian Popescu & Laura Diaconu, 2009. "The relationship between the level of education and the development state of a country," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 475-480, November.
- Péter Földvári & Bas van Leeuwen & Dmitry Didenko, 2015.
"Capital formation and economic growth under central planning and transition: A theoretical and empirical analysis, ca. 1920–2008,"
Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 65(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Peter Foldvari & Bas van Leeuwen & Dimitry Didenko, 2013. "Capital formation and economic growth under central planning and transition: a theoretical and empirical analysis, ca. 1920-2008," Working Papers 0048, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Bas van Leeuwen & Peter Földvári, 2013.
"Capital Accumulation and Growth in Central Europe, 1920-2006,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(5), pages 69-93, September.
- Bas van Leeuwen & Peter Földvari, 2011. "Capital accumulation and growth in Central Europe, 1920-2006," Working Papers 0023, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- O'Mahony, Mary & Vecchi, Michela, 2009. "R&D, knowledge spillovers and company productivity performance," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 35-44, February.
- Benos, Nikos & Zotou, Stefania, 2014.
"Education and Economic Growth: A Meta-Regression Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 669-689.
- Benos, Nikos & Zotou, Stefania, 2013. "Education and Economic Growth: A Meta-Regression Analysis," MPRA Paper 46143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neagu Olimpia, 2012. "Labour Productivity And Human Capital In The Eu Countries:An Empirical Analys," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 324-331, July.
- repec:cmj:networ:y:2013:i:1:p:12-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kokotovic, Filip, 2016. "A Panel Regression Analysis Of Human Capital Relevance In Selected Scandinavian And Se European Countries," UTMS Journal of Economics, University of Tourism and Management, Skopje, Macedonia, vol. 7(1), pages 13-24.
- Ernest Simeon O. Odior, 2014. "Government Expenditure on Education and Poverty Reduction: Implications for Achieving the MDGS in Nigeria a Computable General Equilibrium Micro-Simulation Analysis," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(2), pages 150-172, February.
- Trinh Le & John Gibson & Les Oxley, 2005. "Measures of human capital: A review of the literature," Treasury Working Paper Series 05/10, New Zealand Treasury.
- Van Leeuwen, Bas & van Leeuwen-Li, Jieli & Foldvari, Peter, 2011. "Regional human capital in Republican and New China: Its spread, quality and effects on economic growth," MPRA Paper 43582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maack, Maria & Davidsdottir, Brynhildur, 2015. "Five capital impact assessment: Appraisal framework based on theory of sustainable well-being," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1338-1351.
- Bálint BALOGH, 2013. "How To Measure Human Capital: A Short Review," Network Intelligence Studies, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 1, pages 21-36, July.
- Les OXxley & Ttrinh Le & John Gibson, 2008. "Measuring Human Capital: Alternative Methods and International Evidence," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 283-344.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:54:y:2002:i:3:p:209-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.