Nonignorable Models for Intermittently Missing Categorical Longitudinal Responses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ivy Jansen & Geert Molenberghs, 2008. "A flexible marginal modelling strategy for non‐monotone missing data," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 171(2), pages 347-373, April.
- Murray Aitkin, 1999. "A General Maximum Likelihood Analysis of Variance Components in Generalized Linear Models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 117-128, March.
- Roula Tsonaka & Geert Verbeke & Emmanuel Lesaffre, 2009. "A Semi-Parametric Shared Parameter Model to Handle Nonmonotone Nonignorable Missingness," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(1), pages 81-87, March.
- Geert Molenberghs & Caroline Beunckens & Cristina Sotto & Michael G. Kenward, 2008. "Every missingness not at random model has a missingness at random counterpart with equal fit," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(2), pages 371-388, April.
- Garrett M. Fitzmaurice & Stuart R. Lipsitz & Geert Molenberghs & Joseph G. Ibrahim, 2005. "A protective estimator for longitudinal binary data subject to non‐ignorable non‐monotone missingness," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 168(4), pages 723-735, November.
- Patrick J. Heagerty, 1999. "Marginally Specified Logistic-Normal Models for Longitudinal Binary Data," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 688-698, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:biomet:v:66:y:2010:i:3:p:834-844. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0006-341X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.