Household Debt: The Final Stage in an Artificially Extended Ponzi Bubble
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:31-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sue Konzelmann & Marc Fovargue-Davies & Gerhard Schnyder, 2012. "The faces of liberal capitalism: Anglo-Saxon banking systems in crisis?," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(2), pages 495-524.
- Michael Hudson & Dirk Bezemer, 2012. "Incorporating the Rentier Sectors into a Financial Model," World Economic Review, World Economics Association, vol. 2012(1), pages 1-1, September.
- Konzelmann, S. & Fovargue-Davies, M., 2011. "Anglo-Saxon Capitalism in Crisis? Models of Liberal Capitalism and the Preconditions for Financial Stability," Working Papers wp422, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Watzka, Sebastian, 2013. "The Effect of Household Debt Deleveraging on Unemployment Evidence from Spanish Provinces," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79853, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sebastian Jauch & Sebastian Watzka, 2012. "The Effect of Household Debt on Aggregate Demand - The Case of Spain," CESifo Working Paper Series 3924, CESifo Group Munich.
- Eunji Kim & Yoonhee Ha & Sangheon Kim, 2017. "Public Debt, Corruption and Sustainable Economic Growth," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-30, March.
- Judith Yates, 2011. "Housing in Australia in the 2000s: On the Agenda Too Late?," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Hugo Gerard & Jonathan Kearns (ed.), The Australian Economy in the 2000s Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Schlegel, Jonas & Watzka, Sebastian, 2016. "The Effect of the Household Balance Sheet on Unemployment – Evidence from Spanish Provinces," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145911, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Konzelmann, S. & Fovargue-Davies, M. & Schnyder, G., 2010. "Varieties of Liberalism: Anglo-Saxon Capitalism in Crisis?," Working Papers wp403, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:42:y:2009:i:3:p:347-357. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.