Australian Capital City Real House Prices, 1979–1993
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xin Janet Ge & Brendan Williams, 2015. "House Price Determinants in Sydney," ERES eres2015_230, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Baur, Dirk G. & Heaney, Richard, 2017. "Bubbles in the Australian housing market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 113-126.
- Renée A. Fry & Vance L. Martin & Nicholas Voukelatos, 2010.
"Overvaluation in Australian Housing and Equity Markets: Wealth Effects or Monetary Policy?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 86(275), pages 465-485, December.
- Renee A. Fry & Vance L. Martin & Nicholas Voukelatos, 2009. "Overvaluation In Australian Housing And Equity Markets: Wealth Effects Or Monetary Policy?," CAMA Working Papers 2009-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Patrick Wilson & Michael White & Neil Dunse & Chee Cheong & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2011. "Modelling Price Movements in Housing Micro Markets," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 48(9), pages 1853-1874, July.
- Sam Monfared & Andrey Pavlov, 2019. "Political Risk Affects Real Estate Markets," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Angela Black & Patricia Fraser & Martin Hoesli, 2005. "House Prices, Fundamentals and Inflation," FAME Research Paper Series rp129, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Abdul Aziz, Ahmad Faizal, 2011. "Causality of Residential Properties Price Movements in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 47682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Liu, Xiangling, 2019. "The income elasticity of housing demand in New South Wales, Australia," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 70-84.
- Patrick J. Wilson & Ralf Zurbruegg, 2008. "Big City Difference? Another Look at Factors Driving House Prices," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 157-177, November.
- Luci Ellis & Laura Berger-Thomson, 2004. "Housing Construction Cycles and Interest Rates," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 335, Econometric Society.
- Chyi Lin Lee, 2009. "Housing price volatility and its determinants," International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 293-308, August.
- Trent Saunders & Peter Tulip, 2019. "A Model of the Australian Housing Market," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2019-01, Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:28:y:1995:i:3:p:16-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.