Empirical evaluation of nonpoint pollution policies under agent heterogeneity: regulating intensive dairy production in the Waikato region of New Zealand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Doole, Graeme & Pannell, David J., 2012. "Empirical evaluation of nonpoint pollution policies under agent heterogeneity: regulating intensive dairy production in the Waikato region of New Zealand," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(1), pages 1-20, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Newell, Richard G & Stavins, Robert N, 2003.
"Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 43-59, January.
- Newell, Richard G. & Stavins, Robert N., 2000. "Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies," Discussion Papers 10577, Resources for the Future.
- Stavins, Robert & Newell, Richard, 2000. "Cost Heterogeneity and the Potential Savings from Market-Based Policies," Discussion Papers dp-00-10-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Thomas Heckelei & Hendrik Wolff, 2003. "Estimation of constrained optimisation models for agricultural supply analysis based on generalised maximum entropy," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 27-50, March.
- Henseler, Martin & Wirsig, Alexander & Herrmann, Sylvia & Krimly, Tatjana & Dabbert, Stephan, 2009. "Modeling the impact of global change on regional agricultural land use through an activity-based non-linear programming approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 100(1-3), pages 31-42, April.
- Adamson, David & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Quiggin, John, 2004.
"Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of uncertainty,"
Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers
149844, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Adamson, David & Quiggin, John C. & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak, 2005. "Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of Uncertainty," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137740, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- David Adamson & Thilak Mallawaarachchi & John Quiggin, 2005. "Modelling basin level allocation of water in the Murray Darling Basin in a world of uncertainty," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WPM05_1, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- McCarl, Bruce A., 1984.
"Model Validation: An Overview with some Emphasis on Risk Models,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(03), pages 1-21, December.
- McCarl, Bruce A. & Nelson, A. Gene, 1983. "Model Validation: An Overview With Some Emphasis On Risk Models," 1983: S-180 Annual Meeting, March 28-30, 1983, San Antonio, Texas 271712, Regional Research Projects > S-180: Risk Management Strategies for Agricultural Production Firms: Perspectives and Research Issues.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:69:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0103-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jo Hendy & Levente Timar & Dominic White, 2018. "Land-use modelling in New Zealand: current practice and future needs," Working Papers 18_16, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Stott, Kerry & Doole, Graeme J. & Vigiak, Olga & Kumaran, Thabo & Roberts, Anna M., 2012. "The relationship between farm profit and nitrogen exports on representative dairy farms in the Moe River catchment, Victoria," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Fremantle, Australia 124454, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Rolfe, John & Windle, Jill, 2016. "Estimating supply functions for agri-environmental schemes: Water quality and the Great Barrier Reef," 2016 Conference (60th), February 2-5, 2016, Canberra, Australia 235510, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:spr:envpol:v:21:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10018-018-0225-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Holland, Luke M. & Doole, Graeme J., 2014. "Implications of fairness for the design of nitrate leaching policy for heterogeneous New Zealand dairy farms," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 79-88.
- Marsh, Dan & Tucker, Steve & Doole, Graeme, 2014. "An experimental approach to assessment of trading and allocation mechanisms for nutrient trading," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 167195, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- repec:ags:aareaj:262411 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:aareaj:260071 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thayalakumaran, T. & Roberts, A. & Beverly, C. & Vigiak, O. & Norng, S. & Stott, K., 2016. "Assessing nitrogen fluxes from dairy farms using a modelling approach: A case study in the Moe River catchment, Victoria, Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 37-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:56:y:2012:i:1:p:82-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.