Privatising The Production Of Knowledge: Promise And Pitfalls For Agricultural Research And Extension
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Duloy, J.H. & Battese, George E., 1967. "Time And Recursiveness In Livestock Feeding Trials," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 11(02), December.
- Anderson, Jock R., 1967. "Economic Interpretation of Fertilizer Response Data," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(01), March.
- J. R. Anderson & John L. Dillon, 1968. "Economic Considerations in Response Research," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(1), pages 130-142.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hu, Ruifa & Cai, Yaqing & Chen, Kevin Z. & Huang, Jikun, 2012.
"Effects of inclusive public agricultural extension service: Results from a policy reform experiment in western China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 962-974.
- Hu, Ruifa & Cai, Yaqing & Chen, Kevin Z. & Cui, Yongwei & Huang, Jikun, 2010. "Effects of inclusive public agricultural extension service: Results from a policy reform experiment in Western China," IFPRI discussion papers 1037, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:eee:ecanpo:v:54:y:2017:i:c:p:96-104 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:37:y:1993:i:3:p:205-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.