Reconsiderations On Risk Deductions In Public Project Appraisal
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Anderson, Jock R., 1989. "Reconsiderations On Risk Deductions In Public Project Appraisal," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 33(02), August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jock R. Anderson, 1975.
"Programming For Efficient Planning Against Non‐Normal Risk,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 19(2), pages 94-107, August.
- Anderson, Jock R., 1975. "Programming For Efficient Planning Against Non-Normal Risk," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 19(02), August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Jock R., 2003. "Risk in rural development: challenges for managers and policy makers," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 161-197.
- Hubbard, L. J. & Lingard, J. & Webster, J. P. G., 2000. "Romanian wheat prices: is there a need for stabilisation?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 55-67, February.
- Dixit, Avinash & Williamson, Amy, 1989. "Risk - adjusted rates of return for project appraisal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 290, The World Bank.
- Hardaker, J. Brian, 2000. "Some Issues in Dealing with Risk in Agriculture," Working Papers 12912, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Fleming, Euan M. & Lien, Gudbrand D., 2008. "Risk in Public Policy Making: A Neglected Issue in Australia," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 5997, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:33:y:1989:i:2:p:136-140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.