Impacts of tenancy arrangements on investment and efficiency: evidence from Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reshmi Kumari & Yuko Nakano, 2016.
"Does land lease tenure insecurity cause decreased productivity and investment in the sugar industry? Evidence from Fiji,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 60(3), pages 406-421, July.
- Reshmi Kumari & Yuko Nakano, 2015. "Does Land Lease Tenure Insecurity Cause Decreased Productivity and Investment in the Sugar Industry? Evidence from Fiji," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2015-001, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Ashley Gorst & Ben Groom & Ali Dehlavi, 2015. "Crop productivity and adaptation to climate change in Pakistan," GRI Working Papers 189, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Awudu Abdulai & Renan Goetz, 2014. "Time-Related Characteristics of Tenancy Contracts and Investment in Soil Conservation Practices," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 59(1), pages 87-109, September.
- Julius Juma Okello & Yuan Zhou & Norman Kwikiriza & Sylvester Ochieng Ogutu & Ian Barker & Elmar Schulte-Geldermann & Elly Atieno & Justin Taj Ahmed, 2016. "Determinants of the Use of Certified Seed Potato among Smallholder Farmers: The Case of Potato Growers in Central and Eastern Kenya," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(4), pages 1-12, October.
- Okello, J.J. & Muoki, P. & Kwikiriza, N. & Wambaya, J. & Heck, S., 2018. "Effect of agriculture-nutrition education and extension services on early adoption and diffusion of biofortfied crops: The case of orange-fleshed sweetpotato in Kenya," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277199, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Okello, Julius J. & Zhou, Yuan & Kwikiriza, Norman & Ogutu, Sylvester & Barker, Ian & Schulte-Geldermann, Elmar & Ahmed, Justin & Atieno, Elly, 2016. "Welfare-environmental quality tradeoffs of promoting use of certified seed potato in tropical highlands of Africa: Evidence from central highlands of Kenya," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236242, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:43:y:2012:i::p:85-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.