Improving the accuracy of outlook price forecasts
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Parker, Douglas D. & Zilberman, David & Castillo, Federico, 1998. "Offices of Technology Transfer: Privatizing University Innovations for Agriculture," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 13(1).
- Heisey, Paul W. & Lantican, Maximina A. & Dubin, H. Jesse, 2002. "Impacts of International Wheat Breeding Research in Developing Countries, 1966-97," Impact Studies 7653, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Zeddies, Jurgen & Schaab, R.P. & Neuenschwander, P. & Herren, H.R., 2001. "Economics of biological control of cassava mealybug in Africa," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 24(2), January.
- Orr, Alastair, 2003. "Integrated Pest Management for Resource-Poor African Farmers: Is the Emperor Naked?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 831-845, May.
- Ekboir, Javier M. & Boa, Kofi & Dankyi, A.A., 2002. "Impact Of No-Till Technologies In Ghana," Economics Program Papers 23721, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Zvi Griliches, 1958. "Research Costs and Social Returns: Hybrid Corn and Related Innovations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 419-419.
- Raitzer, David A. & Kelley, Timothy G., 2008. "Benefit-cost meta-analysis of investment in the International Agricultural Research Centers of the CGIAR," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-3), pages 108-123, March.
- Thiam, Abdourahmane & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Rivas, Teodoro E., 2001.
"Technical efficiency in developing country agriculture: a meta-analysis,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(2-3), September.
- Thiam, Abdourahmane & Bravo-Ureta, Boris E. & Rivas, Teodoro E., 2001. "Technical efficiency in developing country agriculture: a meta-analysis," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 235-243, September.
- Lantican, Maximina A. & Dubin, H. Jesse & Morris, Michael L., 2005. "Impacts of International Wheat Breeding Research in the Developing World, 1988-2002," Impact Studies 7654, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- De Groote, H. & Ajuonu, O. & Attignon, S. & Djessou, R. & Neuenschwander, P., 2003. "Economic impact of biological control of water hyacinth in Southern Benin," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 105-117, April.
- Derek Byerlee & Greg Traxler, 1995. "National and International Wheat Improvement Research in the Post-Green Revolution Period: Evolution and Impacts," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(2), pages 268-278.
- Ryan, James G., 2002. "Synthesis report of workshop on assessing the impact of policy-oriented social science research in Scheveningen, The Netherlands, November 12-13 2001," Impact assessments 15, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Richard B. Norgaard, 1988. "The Biological Control of Cassava Mealybug in Africa," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(2), pages 366-371.
- Byerlee, Derek & Heisey, Paul W., 1996. "Past and potential impacts of maize research in sub-Saharan Africa: a critical assessment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 255-277, July.
- Maredia, Mywish K. & Byerlee, Derek & Pee, Peter, 2000. "Impacts of food crop improvement research: evidence from sub-Saharan Africa," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 531-559, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Davenport & Chris Funk, 2015. "Using time series structural characteristics to analyze grain prices in food insecure countries," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 7(5), pages 1055-1070, October.
- Colino, Evelyn V. & Irwin, Scott H. & Garcia, Philip & Etienne, Xiaoli, 2012. "Composite and Outlook Forecast Accuracy," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(2), August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:42:y:2011:i:3:p:357-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.