United States Demand for Coffee Imports
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wim Pelupessy & Rafael Díaz, 2008. "Upgrading of Lowland coffee in Central America," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 119-140.
- Bosbach, Moritz & Maietta, Ornella Wanda, 2019.
"The Implicit Price for Fair Trade Coffee: Does Social Capital Matter?,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 34-41.
- Moritz Bosbach & Ornella Wanda Maietta, 2018. "The Implicit Price for Fair Trade Coffee: Does Social Capital Matter?," CSEF Working Papers 492, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Anders, Sven & Fedoseeva, Svetlana, 2017. "Quality, Sourcing, and Asymmetric Exchange-Rate Pass-Through into U.S. Coffee Imports," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(3), September.
- Bosbach, Moritz & Maietta, Ornella Wanda, 2011. "The Impact of Social Capital on the Implicit Price Paid by the Italian Consumer for Fair Trade Coffee," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114371, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michael Fesseha Yohannes & Toshinobu Matsuda, 2016. "Weather Effects on Household Demand for Coffee and Tea in Japan," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(1), pages 33-44, January.
- Houston, Jack E. & Santillan, Manlio & Marlowe, Julia, 2003. "U.S. Demand For Mild Coffees: Implications For Mexican Coffee," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(1), pages 1-7, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:3:y:1989:i:2:p:147-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.