Analysing the market–book value relation in large Australian and US firms: implications for fundamental analysis and the market–book ratio
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David R. Alexander & Michael Falta & Roger J. Willett, 2012. "Using Forecasting Criteria to Identify Value Relevance in the Relationship Between Accounting Numbers and Market Value," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 48(3), pages 316-347, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:36:y:1998:i::p:199-233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Black, Angela & Fraser, Patricia & Groenewold, Nicolaas, 2003.
"How big is the speculative component in Australian share prices?,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 177-195.
- Angela Black & Patricia Fraser & Nicolaas Groenewold, 2001. "How Big is the Speculative Component in Australian Share Prices?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 01-14, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron, 1995.
"Estimating long-run relationships from dynamic heterogeneous panels,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-113, July.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 1992. "Estimating Long-Run Relationships From Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 9215, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Terence Cooke & Teruyo Omura & Roger Willett, 2009. "Consistency, Value Relevance and Sufficiency of Book for Market Values in Five Japanese Conglomerates Over the Period 1950–2004," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 45(1), pages 88-123, March.
- John Powell & Jing Shi & Tom Smith & Robert Whaley, 2009. "Common Divisors, Payout Persistence, and Return Predictability," International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 335-357, December.
- Karen Benson & Peter M Clarkson & Tom Smith & Irene Tutticci, 2015. "A review of accounting research in the Asia Pacific region," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 40(1), pages 36-88, February.
- Mark Brimble & Allan Hodgson, 2007. "On the intertemporal value relevance of conventional financial accounting in Australia," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 47(4), pages 599-622, December.
- Karen Benson & Robert Faff & Tom Smith & Steven Cahan, 2014. "Fifty years of finance research in the Asia Pacific Basin," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 54(2), pages 335-363, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:acctfi:v:56:y:2016:i:4:p:1017-1040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaanzea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.