Fifty years of finance research in the Asia Pacific Basin
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:56:y:2016:i:4:p:1017-1040 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fan:frfrfr:v:html10.3280/fr2017-001002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael O'Neill & Kent Wang & Zhangxin (Frank) Liu & Tom Smith, 2016. "A State-Price Volatility Index for China's Stock Market," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 56(3), pages 607-626, September.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:1:p:261-287 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:3:p:759-788 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ali, Abdelrahman Elzahi Saaid, 2016. "Poverty Alleviation through Microfinance in North-East Kenya Province," Working Papers 2016-9, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Karen Benson & Peter M Clarkson & Tom Smith & Irene Tutticci, 2015. "A review of accounting research in the Asia Pacific region," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 40(1), pages 36-88, February.
- Heaney, Richard & Koh, SzeKee & Lan, Yihui, 2016. "Australian firm characteristics and the cross-section variation in equity returns," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 104-115.
- Linnenluecke, Martina K. & Chen, Xiaoyan & Ling, Xin & Smith, Tom & Zhu, Yushu, 2016. "Emerging trends in Asia-Pacific finance research: A review of recent influential publications and a research agenda," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 66-76.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:56:y:2016:i:4:p:961-984 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:56:y:2016:i:4:p:917-933 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:3:p:701-725 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:56:y:2016:i:4:p:985-1015 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:56:y:2016:i:4:p:1041-1070 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:3:p:879-905 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashraf, Dawood & Ramady, Mohamed & Albinali, Khalid, 2016. "Financial fragility of banks, ownership structure and income diversification: Empirical evidence from the GCC region," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 56-68.
- repec:bla:acctfi:v:57:y:2017:i:3:p:681-699 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:advacc:v:35:y:2016:i:c:p:177-196 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:acctfi:v:54:y:2014:i:2:p:335-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaanzea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.