Investment manager characteristics, strategy, top management changes and fund performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Su (Sally) Gan & Richard Heaney & Paul Gerrans, 2015. "Individual investor portfolio performance in retirement savings accounts," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 40(4), pages 652-671, November.
- Raza, Syed Ali & Raza, Syed Aoun & Zia, Abassi, 2011. "Equity mutual funds performance in Pakistan: risk & return analysis," MPRA Paper 36804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elor Dishi & David R. Gallagher & Jerry T. Parwada, 2007. "Institutional investment flows and the determinants of top fund manager turnover," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 47(2), pages 243-266.
- David R. Gallagher & Adrian Looi & Matt Pinnuck, 2010. "Are active fund managers collectors of private information or fast interpreters of public information?," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 50(3), pages 635-662.
- Victor Soucik & David E. Allen, 2006. "Benchmarking Australian fixed interest fund performance: finding the optimal factors," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 46(5), pages 865-898.
- Douglas Foster, F. & Gallagher, David R. & Looi, Adrian, 2011. "Institutional trading and share returns," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3383-3399.
- Frino, Alex & Gallagher, David R. & Oetomo, Teddy N., 2006. "Further analysis of the liquidity and information components of institutional orders: Active versus passive funds," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 439-452, November.
- David R Gallagher & Peter A Gardner & Camille H Schmidt & Terry S Walter, 2014. "Quality investing in an Australian context," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 39(4), pages 615-643, November.
- David R. Gallagher & Adrian Looi, 2006. "Trading behaviour and the performance of daily institutional trades," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 46(1), pages 125-147.
- Pedro Luiz Albertin Bono Milan & William Eid Junior, 2015. "Determinants of Portfolio Turnover for Equity Mutual Funds," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 12(5), pages 1-15, September.
- Bryant, Lonnie L., 2012. "“Down but Not Out” mutual fund manager turnover within fund families," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 569-593.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:acctfi:v:43:y:2003:i:3:p:283-309. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaanzea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.