Stock Price Response to News of Securities Fraud Litigation: An Analysis of Sequential and Conditional Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gibbons, Michael R & Hess, Patrick, 1981. "Day of the Week Effects and Asset Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 579-596, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nana Y. Amoah, 2012. "Option grants and investor reaction to restatement-induced litigation," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 11(1), pages 40-52, February.
- Ogneva, Maria & Subramanyam, K.R., 2007. "Does the stock market underreact to going concern opinions? Evidence from the U.S. and Australia," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 439-452, July.
- Lucia Dalla Pellegrina & Margherita Saraceno, 2016. "Can Shareholder Litigation Discipline CEO Bonuses in the Financial Sector? The Role of Securities Class Actions," Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 45(1), pages 3-36, February.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:76:y:2017:i:c:p:145-158 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li Dang & Kevin F. Brown & B.D. McCullough, 2011. "Apparent audit failures and value relevance of earnings and book value," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(2), pages 134-154, May.
- Bruce Mizrach & Susan Zhang Weerts, 2006. "Does The Stock Market Punish Corporate Malfeasance? A Case Study of Citigroup," Departmental Working Papers 200601, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Sergius Koku, Paul, 2006. "An analysis and the effects of class-action lawsuits," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 508-515, April.
- McTier, Brian C. & Wald, John K., 2011. "The causes and consequences of securities class action litigation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 649-665, June.
- repec:eee:jbfina:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:57-73 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:40:y:2004:i:1:p:21-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.