Accounting Practice Harmony, Accounting Regulation and Firm Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven Devaney & Colin Lizieri, 2005.
"Individual Assets, Market Structure and the Drivers of Return1,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 287-307, December.
- Steven Devaney & Colin Lizieri, 2005. "Individual Assets, Market Structure and the Drivers of Returns," ERES eres2005_156, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Jeffrey Fisher & William Goetzmann, 2005. "The Performance of Real Estate Portfolios: A Simulation Approach," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm456, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jun 2005.
- David C. Ling & Andy Naranjo, 2015. "Returns and Information Transmission Dynamics in Public and Private Real Estate Markets," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 43(1), pages 163-208, March.
- Nafeesa Yunus & J. Hansz & Paul Kennedy, 2012. "Dynamic Interactions Between Private and Public Real Estate Markets: Some International Evidence," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 1021-1040, November.
- Mark Callender & Steven Devaney & Angela Sheahan & Tony Key, 2007. "Risk Reduction and Diversification in UK Commercial Property Portfolios," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 355-375, December.
- Peter J. Byrne & Stephen Lee, 2001. "Risk reduction and real estate portfolio size," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 369-379.
- Clayton, Jim & MacKinnon, Greg, 2003. "The Relative Importance of Stock, Bond and Real Estate Factors in Explaining REIT Returns," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 39-60, July.
- Ming-Long Lee & Ming-Te Lee & Kevin Chiang, 2008. "Real Estate Risk Exposure of Equity Real Estate Investment Trusts," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 165-181, February.
- Joseph L. Pagliari & Kevin A. Scherer & Richard T. Monopoli, 2005. "Public Versus Private Real Estate Equities: A More Refined, Long-Term Comparison," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 33(1), pages 147-187, March.
- Andrew E. Baum & Peter Struempell, 2006. "Managing Specific Risk In Property Portfolios," ERES eres2006_125, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Steven Devaney & Colin Lizieri, 2005.
"Individual Assets, Market Structure and the Drivers of Returns,"
eres2005_156, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Steven Devaney & Colin Lizieri, 2005. "Individual Assets, Market Structure And The Drivers Of Return," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2005-18, Henley Business School, Reading University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cai, Lei & Rahman, Asheq & Courtenay, Stephen, 2014. "The Effect of IFRS Adoption Conditional Upon the Level of Pre-adoption Divergence," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 147-178.
- Steven Globerman & W.R. Singleton, 2009.
"Harmonisation of voluntary disclosure practices by Japanese companies,"
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(4), pages 335-355.
- Steven Globerman & W. Ron SIngleton, 2004. "Harmonization Of Voluntary Disclosure Practices By Japanese Companies," International Trade 0406002, EconWPA.
- Jiří Strouhal & Marie Paseková & Libuše Müllerová, 2011. "Comparative Analysis of Czech Accounting with International Regulation from SMEs Perspective," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(1), pages 39-59.
- Yun, JinHyo Joseph & Won, DongKyu & Jeong, EuiSeob & Park, KyungBae & Yang, JeongHo & Park, JiYoung, 2016. "The relationship between technology, business model, and market in autonomous car and intelligent robot industries," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 142-155.
- Razaur Rahman, Asheq, 2006. "Discussion of earnings attributes and investor protection: International evidence," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 358-368, 012.
- Bellas, Athanasios & Toudas, Kanellos & Papadatos, Konstantinos, 2007. "What International Accounting Standards (IAS) bring about to the financial statements of Greek Listed Companies? The case of the Athens Stock Exchange," MPRA Paper 13207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:abacus:v:38:y:2002:i:1:p:46-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.