The impact of liquidity on the capital structure: a case study of Croatian firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Akdal, Sinan, 2010.
"How do Firm Characteristics Affect Capital Structure? Some UK Evidence.,"
29657, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2010.
- Akdal, Sinan, 2010. "How do Firm Characteristics Affect Capital Structure? Some UK Evidence," MPRA Paper 29199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Memić Deni & Škaljić-Memić Selma, 2013. "Performance Analysis and Benchmarking of Commercial Banks Operating in Bosnia and Herzegovina: a DEA Approach," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(2), pages 17-37, December.
- Ibrahim Danjuma & Mohammed Sangiru Umar & Dahiru Dauda Hammawa, 2015. "Mediating Effects of Cash Management in Relationship between Capital Structure and Liquidity in Small and Medium Enterprises," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 995-1000.
- Dejan Malinić & Ksenija Denčić-Mihajlov & Ema Ljubenović, 2013. "The Determinants of Capital Structure in Emerging Capital Markets: Evidence from Serbia," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 98-119.
- repec:eee:ememar:v:33:y:2017:i:c:p:201-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ahmad Fawad, 2013. "Corruption and Information Sharing as Determinants of Non-Performing Loans," Business Systems Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 4(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Maziar Ghasemi & Nazrul Hisyam Ab Razak, 2016. "The Impact of Liquidity on the Capital Structure: Evidence from Malaysia," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(10), pages 130-139, October.
- repec:eco:journ1:2018-02-22 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsliquidity; capital structure; leverage;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bit:bsrysr:v:3:y:2012:i:1:p:30-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.