The changing composition of official reserves
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin M. Truman & Anna Wong, 2006. "The Case for an International Reserve Diversification Standard," Working Paper Series WP06-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Robert McCauley, 2005. "Distinguishing global dollar reserves from official holdings in the United States," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Bordo & Harold James, 2009. "Le dollar américain et son rôle dans l’ordre monétaire international," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 94(1), pages 171-186.
- Marie Brière & Valérie Mignon & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2016.
"Towards greater diversification in central bank reserves,"
Journal of Asset Management,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(4), pages 295-312, July.
- Marie Briere & Valérie Mignon & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Towards Greater Diversification in Central Bank Reserves," Working Papers CEB 15-051, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marie Brière & Valérie Mignon & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2016. "Towards greater diversification in central bank reserves," Post-Print hal-01386021, HAL.
- Marie Briere & Valérie Mignon & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2016. "Towards Greater Diversification in Central Bank Reserves," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/232457, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Marie Brière & Valérie Mignon & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2015. "Towards Greater Diversification in Central Bank Reserves," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-34, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Richard A. Iley & Mervyn K. Lewis, 2013. "Global Finance After the Crisis," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15075.
- Aideen Morahan & Christian B. Mulder, 2013. "Survey of Reserve Managers; Lessons from the Crisis," IMF Working Papers 13/99, International Monetary Fund.
- Anna Wong, 2007. "Measurement and Inference in International Reserve Diversification," Working Paper Series WP07-6, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Čeč, Tanja, 2010.
"Compositional Analysis Of Foreign Currency Reserves In The 1999-2007 Period. The Euro Vs. The Dollar As Leading Reserve Currency,"
Journal for Economic Forecasting,
Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 165-181, March.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Čeč, Tanja, 2009. "Compositional Analysis of Foreign Currency Reserves in the 1999-2007 Period : The Euro vs. The Dollar as Leading Reserve Currency," MPRA Paper 14350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:74:y:2017:i:c:p:371-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- M S Mohanty & Philip Turner, 2006. "Foreign exchange reserve accumulation in emerging markets: what are the domestic implications?," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Benjamin J. Cohen, 2009. "Dollar Dominance, Euro Aspirations: Recipe for Discord?," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47, pages 741-766, September.
- Olivier Jeanne, 2007. "International Reserves in Emerging Market Countries: Too Much of a Good Thing?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 38(1), pages 1-80.
More about this item
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0609e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.