Productivity and Real Wages: Is There a Puzzle?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2013.
"Is There a Trade-Off between Inflation and Output Stabilization?,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 1-31, April.
- Justiniano, Alejandro & Primiceri, Giorgio E & Tambalotti, Andrea, 2011. "Is there a trade-off between inflation and output stabilization?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8407, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giorgio Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti & Alejandro Justiniano, 2011. "Is there a trade-off between inflation and output stabilization?," 2011 Meeting Papers 280, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Alejandro Justiniano & Giorgio E. Primiceri & Andrea Tambalotti, 2011. "Is there a trade-off between inflation and output stabilization?," NBER Working Papers 17071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew J. Slaughter, 1997. "International Trade and Labor-Demand Elasticities," NBER Working Papers 6262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mathieu Dufour & Ellen Russell, 2015. "Why Isn't Productivity More Popular? A Bargaining Power Approach to the Pay/Productivity Linkage in Canada," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 28, pages 47-62, Spring.
- Martin Neil Baily, 2001. "Macroeconomic Implications of the New Economy," Working Paper Series WP01-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Sebastián Claro, 2003. "Wages and Unemployment in the United States: Reviving a Wage Gap Explanation," Documentos de Trabajo 235, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Manuela Goretti, 2008. "Wage-Price Setting in New EU Member States," IMF Working Papers 08/243, International Monetary Fund.
- James R. Spletzer & Katharine G. Abraham & Jay C. Stewart, 1999. "Why Do Different Wage Series Tell Different Stories?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 34-39, May.
- Peter Gottschalk, 1997. "Inequality, Income Growth, and Mobility: The Basic Facts," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 21-40, Spring.
- Laurian LUNGU, 2011. "The Romanian economy - four years after the EU accession," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 31-48, December.
- Martin N. Baily, 2001. "Macroeconomic implications of the new economy," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 201-268.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 2001.
"Private Sector Union Density and the Wage Premium: Past, Present, and Future ,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Transaction Publishers, vol. 22(3), pages 487-518, July.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 2000. "Private Sector Union Density and the Wage Premium: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers 0015, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1999. "Measuring Labor's Share," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 45-51, May.
- Slaughter, Matthew J., 2001. "International trade and labor-demand elasticities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 27-56, June.
- Ghebremichael, Asghedom & Potter-Witter, Karen, 2009. "Effects of tax incentives on long-run capital formation and total factor productivity growth in the Canadian sawmilling industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 85-94, March.
- Paul T. Decker & Jennifer King Rice & Mary T. Moore, 1997. "Education and the Economy: An Indicators Report," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 82b0174c4b194dabb3401d7b6, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kurose, Kazuhiro, 2013. "The dynamics of the labour market and income distribution in relation to the speed of demand saturation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 101-111.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; wages; productivity; BLS; growth; labor income;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:25:y:1994:i:1994-1:p:317-343. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.