Cleaning Up the Depository Institutions Mess
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Maude & William Perraudin, 1995. "Pricing Deposit Insurance in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 29, Bank of England.
- Thomas Romer & Barry R. Weingast, 1991. "Political Foundations of the Thrift Debacle," NBER Chapters,in: Politics and Economics in the Eighties, pages 175-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1990. "Implications of Corporate Indebtedness for Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 3266, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991. "Government, Financial Markets, and Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 3669, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roy H. Webb, 1991. "The stealth budget: unfunded liabilities of the federal government," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 23-33.
- Colburn, Christopher B. & Hudgins, Sylvia C., 1996. "The influence on Congress by the thrift industry," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 473-494, April.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1990. "Views on the Likelihood of Financial Crisis," NBER Working Papers 3407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Litan & William Isaac & William Taylor, 1994. "Financial Regulation," NBER Chapters,in: American Economic Policy in the 1980s, pages 519-572 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin A. Friedman & E. Gerald Corrigan & Irvine H. Sprague & Norman Strunk & Joseph A. Grundfest, 1991. "The Risks of Financial Crises," NBER Chapters,in: The Risk of Economic Crisis, pages 19-83 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; depository institution; federal deposit insutrance; regulation; thrift crisis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:20:y:1989:i:1989-1:p:243-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.