Taxes and the Investment Recovery
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Auerbach, Alan J. & Hassett, Kevin, 1991.
"Recent U.S. investment behavior and the tax reform act of 1986: A disaggregate view,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 185-215, January.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Kevin Hassett, 1991. "Recent U.S. Investment Behavior and the Tax Reform Act of 1986: A Disaggregate View," NBER Working Papers 3626, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard W. Kopcke, 1993. "The determinants of business investment: has capital spending been surprisingly low?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-31.
- Don Fullerton & Andrew B. Lyon, 1988. "Tax Neutrality and Intangible Capital," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy: Volume 2, pages 63-88 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & Henderson, Yolanda Kodrzycki, 1989.
"A Disaggregate Equilibrium Model of the Tax Distortions among Assets, Sectors, and Industries,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(2), pages 391-413, May.
- Don Fullerton & Yolanda K. Henderson, 1986. "A Disaggregate Equilibrium Model of the Tax Distortions Among Assets, Sectors, and Industries," NBER Working Papers 1905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karzanova Irina, 2005. "Impact of tax regime on real sector investment in Russia: marginal effective tax rates for physical, human and R&D capital," EERC Working Paper Series 05-16e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1985.
"International capital mobility and crowding-out in the U.S. economy: imperfect integration of financial markets or of goods markets?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, pages 33-74.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1985. "International Capital Mobility and Crowding Out in the U.S. Economy: Imperfect Integration of Financial Markets or of Goods Markets?," NBER Working Papers 1773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1997. "Investment Tax Incentives, Prices, and the Supply of Capital Goods," NBER Working Papers 6192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lynn Elaine Browne & Rebecca Hellerstein, 1997. "Are we investing too little?," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Nov, pages 29-50.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; investment; recovery; taxes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:16:y:1985:i:1985-1:p:1-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.