Gaps in the institutional structure of the euro area
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christopher A. Sims, 2013. "Gaps in the Institutional Structure of the Euro Area," Working Papers 1460, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
References listed on IDEAS
- John H. Cochrane, 1999.
"A Frictionless View of U.S. Inflation,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1998, volume 13, pages 323-421
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Cochrane, 1998. "A Frictionless View of U.S. Inflation," NBER Working Papers 6646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Cochrane, 1998. "A Frictionless View of U.S. Inflation," CRSP working papers 479, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- C.A. Sims, 1999. "The Precarious Fiscal Foundations of EMU," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 34, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
- Sims, Christopher A, 2001.
"Fiscal Consequences for Mexico of Adopting the Dollar,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 33(2), pages 597-616, May.
- Christopher A. Sims, 2001. "Fiscal consequences for Mexico of adopting the dollar," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 597-625.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1994. "A Simple Model for Study of the Determination of the Price Level and the Interaction of Monetary and Fiscal Policy," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 4(3), pages 381-399.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca & Jarociński, Marek & Maćkowiak, Bartosz & Schmidt, Sebastian, 2016.
"Macroeconomic stabilization, monetary-fiscal interactions, and Europe’s monetary union,"
Working Paper Series
1988, European Central Bank.
- Corsetti, G. & Dedola, L. & Jarocinsk, M. & Mackowiak, B., 2016. "Macroeconomic Stabilization, Monetary-fiscal Interactions, and Europe’s monetary Union," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1675, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Dedola, Luca & Jarocinski, Marek & Mackowiak, Bartosz Adam & Schmidt, Sebastian, 2017. "Macroeconomic Stabilization, Monetary-Fiscal Interactions, and Europe's Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 12371, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Duchi, Fabio & Elbourne, Adam, 2016. "Credit supply shocks in the Netherlands," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 51-71.
- repec:nbr:nberch:13968 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jarociński, Marek & Maćkowiak, Bartosz, 2018.
"Monetary-fiscal interactions and the euro area's malaise,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 251-266.
- Marek Jarocinski & Bartosz Mackowiak, 2017. "Monetary-Fiscal Interactions and the Euro Area’s Malaise," NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2017 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jarocinski, Marek & Mackowiak, Bartosz Adam, 2017. "Monetary-Fiscal Interactions and the Euro Area's Malaise," CEPR Discussion Papers 12020, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marek Jarociński & Bartosz Maćkowiak, 2017. "Monetary-Fiscal Interactions and the Euro Area's Malaise," NBER Working Papers 23746, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jarociński, Marek & Maćkowiak, Bartosz, 2017. "Monetary-fiscal interactions and the euro area's malaise," Working Paper Series 2072, European Central Bank.
- Landau, J.P., 2012. "Policies on sovereign debt," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 16, pages 191-201, April.
- Peter Spahn, 2016. "Central Bank Design in a Non-optimal Currency Union A Lender of Last Resort for Government Debt?," ROME Working Papers 201610, ROME Network.
- Martin Geiger & Richard Hule, 2016. "Correlation and coordination risk," Working Papers 2016-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- J. Boeckx & M. Deroose, 2016. "Monetary and fiscal policies in the euro area : independent but nevertheless connected," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue ii, pages 7-25, september.
- van Riet, Ad, 2016. "Safeguarding the euro as a currency beyond the state," Occasional Paper Series 173, European Central Bank.
- van Riet, Ad, 2015. "Market-preserving fiscal federalism in the European Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 77772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:wsi:afexxx:v:12:y:2017:i:03:n:s2010495217500117 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- E02 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Institutions and the Macroeconomy
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:fisrev:2011:16:21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.