Assessment of “stress tests” conducted on the French banking system
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Albert, Jose Ramon & Ng, Thiam Hee, 2012.
"Assessing the Resilience of ASEAN Banking Systems: The Case of the Philippines,"
Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration
93, Asian Development Bank.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Ng, Thiam Hee, 2012. "Assessing the Resilience of ASEAN Banking Systems: the Case of the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2012-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Darne, O. & Levy-Rueff, O. & Pop, A., 2013. "Calibrating Initial Shocks in Bank Stress Test Scenarios: An Outlier Detection Based Approach," Working papers 426, Banque de France.
- Ruja, Catalin, 2014. "Macro Stress-Testing Credit Risk in Romanian Banking System," MPRA Paper 58244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Avouyi-Dovi, S. & Bardos, M. & Jardet, C. & Kendaoui, L. & Moquet , J., 2009. "Macro stress testing with a macroeconomic credit risk model: Application to the French manufacturing sector," Working papers 238, Banque de France.
- Sebastiano Laviola & Juri Marcucci & Mario Quagliariello, 2006.
"Stress testing credit risk: experience from the italian FSAP,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(238), pages 269-291.
- Sebastiano Laviola & Juri Marcucci & Mario Quagliariello, 2006. "Stress testing credit risk: experience from the italian FSAP," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(238), pages 269-291.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:fisrev:2004:5:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.