The Intergenerational Transmission of Income Volatility: Is Riskiness Inherited?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Markus Jäntti & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2013.
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
607, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Jäntti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Income Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 7730, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jantti, Markus & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2013. "Income mobility," ISER Working Paper Series 2013-23, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Markus Jantti & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2014. "Income Mobility," Working Papers 319, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Huebener, Mathias, 2015.
"The role of paternal risk attitudes in long-run education outcomes and intergenerational mobility,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 64-79.
- Mathias Huebener, 2015. "The role of paternal risk attitudes in long-run education outcomes and intergenerational mobility," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0114, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Dimitrios Christelis & Loreti I. Dobrescu & Alberto Motta, 2011.
"Early Life Conditions and Financial Risk–Taking in Older Age,"
CSEF Working Papers
285, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Loretti Dobrescu & Dimitris Christelis & Alberto Motta, 2012. "Early Life Conditions and Financial Risk-taking in Older Age," Working Papers 201208, ARC Centre of Excellence in Population Ageing Research (CEPAR), Australian School of Business, University of New South Wales.
- Christelis, Dimitris & Dobrescu, Loretti I. & Motta, Alberto, 2011. "Early life conditions and financial risk-taking in older age," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/28, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Necker, Sarah & Voskort, Andrea, 2014. "Intergenerational transmission of risk attitudes – A revealed preference approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 66-89.
- Henrik Cronqvist & Florian Münkel & Stephan Siegel, 2014. "Genetics, Homeownership, and Home Location Choice," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 79-111, January.
- Aguilar, Alexandra Cortés & García Muñoz, Teresa M. & Moro-Egido, Ana I., 2013. "Heterogeneous self-employment and satisfaction in Latin America," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 44-61.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:29:i:3:y:2011:p:372-381. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.