Decriminalization and Marijuana Smoking Prevalence: Evidence From Australia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Williams, Jenny & Bretteville-Jensen, Anne Line, 2014. "Does liberalizing cannabis laws increase cannabis use?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 20-32.
- Huber III Arthur & Newman Rebecca & LaFave Daniel, 2016. "Cannabis Control and Crime: Medicinal Use, Depenalization and the War on Drugs," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 16(4), pages 1-35, October.
- Jérôme Adda & Brendon McConnell & Imran Rasul, 2014.
"Crime and the Depenalization of Cannabis Possession: Evidence from a Policing Experiment,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 122(5), pages 1130-1202.
- Adda, Jérôme & McConnell, Brendon & Rasul, Imran, 2014. "Crime and the Depenalization of Cannabis Possession: Evidence from a Policing Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 8013, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Adda, Jérôme & McConnell, Brendon & Rasul, Imran, 2014. "Crime and the Depenalization of Cannabis Possession: Evidence from a Policing Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 9914, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Liana Jacobi & Michelle Sovinsky, 2012. "Marijuana on main street: What if?," ECON - Working Papers 087, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- D. Mark Anderson & Benjamin Hansen & Daniel I. Rees, 2015.
"Medical Marijuana Laws and Teen Marijuana Use,"
American Law and Economics Review,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(2), pages 495-528.
- Anderson, D. Mark & Hansen, Benjamin & Rees, Daniel I., 2012. "Medical Marijuana Laws and Teen Marijuana Use," IZA Discussion Papers 6592, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- D. Mark Anderson & Benjamin Hansen & Daniel I. Rees, 2014. "Medical Marijuana Laws and Teen Marijuana Use," NBER Working Papers 20332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Félix, Sónia & Portugal, Pedro, 2015. "Drug Decriminalization and the Price of Illicit Drugs," IZA Discussion Papers 8848, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Niko de Silva & Benno Torgler, 2011. "Smoke Signals and Mixed Messages: Medical Marijuana & Drug Policy Signalling Effects," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-18, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Anne Line Bretteville-Jensen & Jenny Williams, 2011. "Decriminalization and Initiation into Cannabis Use," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1130, The University of Melbourne.
- Ching, Steve & Hsiao, Cheng & Wan, Shui Ki, 2012. "Impact of CEPA on the labor market of Hong Kong," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 975-981.
- Adda, Jérôme & McConnell, Brendon & Rasul, Imran, 2014. "Crime and the depenalization of cannabis possession: evidence," Economics Working Papers ECO2014/05, European University Institute.
- Paula Albuquerque & José Passos, 2010. "Grandparents and women's participation in the labor market," Working Papers Department of Economics 2010/16, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:28:i:3:y:2010:p:344-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.