Inference in Panel Cointegration Models With Long Panels
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hadri, Kaddour & Kurozumi, Eiji & Rao, Yao, 2013.
"Novel Panel Cointegration Tests Emending for Cross-Section Dependence with N Fixed,"
2013-12, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kaddour Hadri & Eiji Kurozumi & Yao Rao, 2014. "Novel Panel Cointegration Tests Emending for Cross-Section Dependence with N Fixed," Economics Working Papers 14-02, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Johan Lyhagen & Pär Österholm & Mikael Carlsson, 2007.
"Testing for Purchasing Power Parity in Cointegrated Panels,"
IMF Working Papers
07/287, International Monetary Fund.
- Carlsson, Mikael & Lyhagen, Johan & Österholm, Pär, 2007. "Testing for Purchasing Power Parity in Cointegrated Panels," Working Paper Series 2008:1, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Narayan, Seema & Westerlund, Joakim, 2015. "Do order imbalances predict Chinese stock returns? New evidence from intraday data," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 136-151.
- Marçal, Emerson Fernandes, 2013. "Exchange rate misalignments, interdependence, crises, and currency wars: an empirical assessment," Textos para discussão 348, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Piotr Kębłowski, 2011. "The Behaviour of Exchange Rates in the Central European Countries and Credit Default Risk Premiums," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 3(4), pages 221-236, December.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:68:n:2:a:5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexei Onatski & Chen Wang, 2016. "Alternative Asymptotics for Cointegration Tests in Large VARs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1637, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marçal, Emerson Fernandes, 2014. "Desalinhamentos Cambiais, Interdependência, Crises, Guerras cambiais: Uma avaliação empírica," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 68(2), June.
- Tuomas, Malinen, 2011. "Inequality and savings: a reassesment of the relationship in cointegrated panels," MPRA Paper 33350, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tuomas Malinen, 2011. "Income Inequality and Savings: A Reassessment of the Relationship in Cointegrated Panels," DEGIT Conference Papers c016_076, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Piotr Kębłowski, 2016. "Canonical Correlation Analysis in Panel Vector Error Correction Model. Performance Comparison," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 8(4), pages 203-217, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:25:y:2007:p:473-483. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.