Evaluating the Effectiveness of State-Switching Time Series Models for U.S. Real Output
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 24 (2006)
Issue (Month): (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.amstat.org/publications/index.html|
- Alagidede, Paul & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2009.
"Modelling stock returns in Africa's emerging equity markets,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 1-11, March.
- Alagidede, Paul & Panagiotidis, Theodore, 2009. "Modelling stock returns in Africa's emerging equity markets," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-04, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2009. "Modelling stock returns in Africa’s emerging equity markets," Discussion Paper Series 2009_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2009.
- Richard Ashley, 2012. "On the Origins of Conditional Heteroscedasticity in Time Series," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 28, pages 5-25.
- Richard Ashley, 2010. "On the Origins of Conditional Heteroscedasticity in Time Series," Working Papers e07-23, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Theodore Panagiotidis, 2010. "Market efficiency and the Euro: the case of the Athens stock exchange," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 37(3), pages 237-251, July.
- Theodore Panagiotidis, 2003. "Market Efficiency and the Euro:The case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Public Policy Discussion Papers 03-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Theodore Panagiotidis, 2008. "Market Efficiency and the Euro: The case of the Athens Stock exchange," Discussion Paper Series 2008_14, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Dec 2008.
- Theodore Panagiotidis, 2005. "Market Efficiency and the Euro: The case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Finance 0507022, EconWPA.
- Theodore Panagiotidis, 2003. "Market Efficiency and the Euro:The case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers 03-08, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Beckmann, Joscha & Czudaj, Robert, 2013. "Oil prices and effective dollar exchange rates," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 621-636.
- Aghababa, Hajar & Barnett, William A., 2016. "Dynamic structure of the spot price of crude oil: does time aggregation matter?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 227-237.
- Barnett, William & Aghababa, Hajar, 2016. "Dynamic Structure of the Spot Price of Crude Oil: Does Time Aggregation Matter?," MPRA Paper 73240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & Hajar Aghababa, 2016. "Dynamic Structure of the Spot Price of Crude Oil: Does Time Aggregation Matter?," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201602, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2016.
- Lim, Kian-Ping & Brooks, Robert D. & Hinich, Melvin J., 2008. "Nonlinear serial dependence and the weak-form efficiency of Asian emerging stock markets," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 527-544, December.
- Huang, Bwo-Nung & Yang, C.W. & Hwang, M.J., 2009. "The dynamics of a nonlinear relationship between crude oil spot and futures prices: A multivariate threshold regression approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 91-98, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:24:y:2006:p:266-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed