Estimations of Limited Dependent Variable Models with Dummy Endogenous Regressors: Simple Strategies for Empirical Practice: Comment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lore Vandewalle, 2011. "The Role of Accountants in Indian Microfinance Groups: a Trade-Off Between Financial and Non-Financial Benefits," Working Papers 1118, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- J. Driessen & A. Razzaque & D. Walker & D. Canning, 2015.
"The effect of childhood measles vaccination on school enrolment in Matlab, Bangladesh,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(55), pages 6019-6040, November.
- Julia Driessen & Abdur Razzaque & Damian Walker & David Canning, 2011. "The Effect of Childhood Measles Vaccination on School Enrollment in Matlab, Bangladesh," PGDA Working Papers 8111, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Paul S. Clarke & Tom M. Palmer & Frank Windmeijer, 2011.
"Estimating structural mean models with multiple instrumental variables using the generalised method of moments,"
CeMMAP working papers
CWP28/11, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Paul S. Clarke; & Tom M. Palmer; & Frank Windmeijer, 2012. "Estimating structural mean models with multiple instrumental variables using the generalised method of moments," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 12/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paul S. Clarke & Tom M. Palmer & Frank Windmeijer, 2011. "Estimating Structural Mean Models with Multiple Instrumental Variables using the Generalised Method of Moments," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/266, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Kyyrä, Tomi & Korkeamäki, Ossi, 2008. "A Distributional Analysis of Displacement Costs in an Economic Depression and Recovery," Discussion Papers 465, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Piacentini, Mario, 2008.
"Migration Enclaves, Schooling Choices and Social Mobility,"
8376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario Piacentini, 2008. "Migration Enclaves, Schooling Choices and Social Mobility," Development Working Papers 265, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Alberto Galasso & Mark Schankerman & Carlos J. Serrano, 2011.
"Trading and Enforcing Patent Rights,"
NBER Working Papers
17367, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Galasso & Mark Schankerman & Carlos J. Serrano, 2011. "Trading and Enforcing Patent Rights," CEP Discussion Papers dp1072, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Galasso, Alberto & Schankerman, Mark & Serrano, Carlos, 2011. "Trading and Enforcing Patent Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 8573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Simonsen, Marianne, 2011. "Where to Put the Kids? Effects of Type of Non-parental Child Care on Pre-teen Skills and Risky Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 5848, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jared Rubin, 2014.
"Printing and Protestants: An Empirical Test of the Role of Printing in the Reformation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(2), pages 270-286, May.
- Rubin, Jared, 2011. "Printing and Protestants: reforming the economics of the Reformation," MPRA Paper 31267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Priebe, Jan, 2011. "Child Costs and the Causal Effect of Fertility on Female Labor Supply: An investigation for Indonesia 1993-2008," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2011 67, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Oliver Falck & Stefan Kipar & Ludger Wößmann, 2011. "Innovationstätigkeit von Unternehmen : die Rolle von Qualifikationen, Kooperationen und Clusterpolitik," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 38, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:19:y:2001:i:1:p:23-25. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.