Some Econometric Recipes for High-Frequency Data Cooking
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Veredas & Juan Rodriguez-Poo & Antoni Espasa, 2001.
"On the (Intradaily) Seasonality and Dynamics of a Financial Point Process : A Semiparametric Approach,"
2001-19, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- VEREDAS, David & RODRIGUEZ-POO, Juan & ESPASA, Antoni, 2002. "On the (intradaily) seasonality and dynamics of a financial point process: a semiparametric approach," CORE Discussion Papers 2002023, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Espasa, Antoni & Veredas, David & Rodríguez Poo, Juan M., 2001. "On the (intradaily) seasonality and dynamics of a financial point process: a semiparametric approach," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws013321, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Giovanni De Luca & Paola Zuccolotto, 2003. "Finite and infinite mixtures for financial durations," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(3), pages 431-455.
- Sun, Edward W. & Meinl, Thomas, 2012. "A new wavelet-based denoising algorithm for high-frequency financial data mining," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(3), pages 589-599.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2011. "Long Memory and Fractional Integration in High-Frequency British Pound / Dollar Spot Exchange Rates," Faculty Working Papers 02/11, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Giovanni Luca & Giampiero Gallo, 2009.
"Time-Varying Mixing Weights in Mixture Autoregressive Conditional Duration Models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(1-3), pages 102-120.
- Giovanni De Luca & Giampiero M. Gallo, 2005. "Time-varying Mixing Weights in Mixture Autoregressive Conditional Duration Models," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2005_11, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Giovanni De Luca & Giampiero Gallo, 2006. "Time-varying Mixing Weights in Mixture Autoregressive Conditional Duration Models," Econometrics Working Papers Archive wp2006_12, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Statistica, Informatica, Applicazioni "G. Parenti".
- Monira Essa Aloud, 2016. "Time Series Analysis Indicators under Directional Changes: The Case of Saudi Stock Market," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(1), pages 55-64.
- McCulloch Robert E. & Tsay Ruey S., 2001. "Nonlinearity in High-Frequency Financial Data and Hierarchical Models," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-18, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:18:y:2000:i:2:p:154-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.