Bayesian Unit-Root Testing in Stochastic Volatility Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Yong & Yu, Jun, 2012.
"Bayesian hypothesis testing in latent variable models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 166(2), pages 237-246.
- Yong Li & Jun Yu, 2011. "Bayesian Hypothesis Testing in Latent Variable Models," Working Papers 11-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Yip, Iris W.H. & So, Mike K.P., 2009. "Simplified specifications of a multivariate generalized autoregressive conditional heteroscedasticity model," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 327-340.
- Pan, Qi & Li, Yong, 2013. "Testing volatility persistence on Markov switching stochastic volatility models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 45-50.
- Li, Yong & Chong, Terence Tai-Leung & Zhang, Jie, 2012. "Testing for a unit root in the presence of stochastic volatility and leverage effect," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 2035-2038.
- Andreas Graflund, 2000. "A Bayes Inference Approach to Testing Mean Reversion in the Swedish Stock Market," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1363, Econometric Society.
- Jin-Yu Zhang & Yong Li & Zhu-Ming Chen, 2013. "Unit Root Hypothesis in the Presence of Stochastic Volatility, a Bayesian Analysis," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(1), pages 89-100, January.
- Liu, Qingfu & Wong, Ieokhou & An, Yunbi & Zhang, Jinqing, 2014. "Asymmetric Information and Volatility Forecasting in Commodity Futures Markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 79-97.
- Jin-Yu Zhang & Zhong-Tian Chen & Yong Li, 2019. "Bayesian Testing for Leverage Effect in Stochastic Volatility Models," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 53(3), pages 1153-1164, March.
- Yong Li & Jun Yu, 2019. "An Improved Bayesian Unit Root Test in Stochastic Volatility Models," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 20(1), pages 103-122, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:17:y:1999:i:4:p:491-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.