Savings and Labor-Market Transitions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Rust, John, 1987. "Optimal Replacement of GMC Bus Engines: An Empirical Model of Harold Zurcher," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(5), pages 999-1033, September.
- Rothwell, Geoffrey, 1990. "Utilization and service : Decomposing nuclear reactor capacity factors," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 215-229, September.
- Geoffrey Rothwell & John Rust, 1995. "A Dynamic Programming Model of U.S. Nuclear Power Plant Operations," Microeconomics 9502001, EconWPA, revised 06 Feb 1995.
- Andrews, Donald W K, 1988. "Chi-Square Diagnostic Tests for Econometric Models: Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1419-1453, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bloemen, Hans G. & Stancanelli, Elena G.F., 2001.
"Financial wealth, consumption smoothing, and income shocks due to job loss,"
Serie Research Memoranda
0036, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Hans G. Bloemen & Elena G. F. Stancanelli, 2003. "Financial Wealth, Consumption Smoothing, and Income Shocks due to Job Loss," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2003-09, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Blundell, Richard & Macurdy, Thomas, 1999. "Labor supply: A review of alternative approaches," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1559-1695 Elsevier.
- repec:spr:izalbr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40172-017-0054-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bloemen, Hans G & Stancanelli, Elena G F, 2001.
"Individual Wealth, Reservation Wages, and Transitions into Employment,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 400-439, April.
- Bloemen, H.G. & Stancanelli, E.G.F., 1997. "Individual Wealth, Reservation Wages and Transitions into Employment," Discussion Paper 1997-02, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2001. "Individual Wealth, Reservation Wages, and Transitions into Employment," Post-Print hal-01017002, HAL.
- Hans Bloemen & Elena Stancanelli, 2001. "Individual Wealth, Reservation Wages, and Transitions into Employment," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9704, Sciences Po.
- Hans G. Bloemen, 2016.
"Private wealth and job exit at older age: a random effects model,"
Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 763-807, September.
- Hans Bloemen, 2008. "Private Wealth and Job Exit at Older Age: a Random Effects Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-025/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bloemen, Hans, 2008. "Private Wealth and Job Exit at Older Age: A Random Effects Model," IZA Discussion Papers 3386, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bloemen, Hans, 2006.
"The Impact of Wealth on Job Exit Rates of Elderly Workers,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2247, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hans G. Bloemen, 2007. "The Impact of Wealth on Job Exit Rates of Elderly Workers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-002/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Thomas Huizen & Janneke Plantenga, 2014. "Job Search Behaviour and Time Preferences: Testing Exponential Versus Hyperbolic Discounting," De Economist, Springer, vol. 162(3), pages 223-245, September.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/9704 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Haiyong & Mroz, Thomas & Adair, Linda, 2009. "Parental compensatory behaviors and early child health outcomes in Cebu, Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 209-230, November.
- Hans G. Bloemen, 2002.
"The relation between wealth and labour market transitions: an empirical study for the Netherlands,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 249-268.
- Bloemen, H.G., 1995. "The relation between wealth and labour market transitions : An empirical study for the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 1995-99, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bloemen, H., 1995. "The Relation Between Wealth and Labour Market Transitions: An Empirical Study for the Netherlands," Papers 9599, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Gibson, John & Johnson, David, 2017. "Why Bother? Understanding the Impact of Financial Obligations on Wage Selectivity," MPRA Paper 78244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lammers, Marloes, 2014. "The effects of savings on reservation wages and search effort," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 83-98.
- Kazianga, Harounan & Udry, Christopher, 2006.
"Consumption smoothing? Livestock, insurance and drought in rural Burkina Faso,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 413-446.
- Harounan Kazianga & Christopher Udry, 2004. "Consumption Smoothing? Livestock, Insurance and Drought in Rural Burkina Faso," Working Papers 898, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:15:y:1997:i:2:p:153-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.