Premia in Forward Foreign Exchange as Unobserved Components: A Note
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mun, Kyung-Chun & Morgan, George Emir, 2003. "Risk premia on foreign exchange: a direct approach," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 231-250, July.
- Engel, Charles, 1996.
"The forward discount anomaly and the risk premium: A survey of recent evidence,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 123-192, June.
- Charles Engel, 1995. "The Forward Discount Anomaly and the Risk Premium: A Survey of Recent Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nath, Golaka, 2013. "The Spot Forward Exchange Rate Relation in Indian Foreign Exchange Market - An Analysis," MPRA Paper 51591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Groen, Jan J.J. & Balakrishnan, Ravi, 2006.
"Asset price based estimates of sterling exchange rate risk premia,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 71-92, February.
- Jan J J Groen & Ravi Balakrishnan, 2005. "Asset price based estimates of sterling exchange rate risk premia," Bank of England working papers 250, Bank of England.
- Aziz Chouikh & Abdelwahed Trabelsi, 2014. "The Determinants of Risk Premia in Forward Foreign Exchange (FX) Markets," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(2), pages 19-28, April.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella & Toan Pham, 2000. "Modeling the Currency Forward Risk Premium: Theory and Evidence," Research Paper Series 41, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Bams, Dennis & Walkowiak, Kim & Wolff, Christian C. P., 2004.
"More evidence on the dollar risk premium in the foreign exchange market,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 271-282, March.
- Bams, Dennis & Walkowiak, Kim & Wolff, Christian C, 2003. "More Evidence on the Dollar Risk Premium in the Foreign Exchange Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 3726, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Campbell, Rachel & Koedijk, Kees & Lothian, James R & Mahieu, Ronald J, 2007. "Irving Fisher, Expectational Errors, and the UIP Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 6294, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adrian, Tobias & Etula, Erkko & Groen, Jan J.J., 2011.
"Financial amplification of foreign exchange risk premia,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 354-370, April.
- Tobias Adrian & Erkko Etula & Jan J. J. Groen, 2010. "Financial amplification of foreign exchange risk premia," Staff Reports 461, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Zhiguang Wang & Prasad Bidarkota, 2012. "Risk premia in forward foreign exchange rates: a comparison of signal extraction and regression methods," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 21-51, February.
- Kiani, Khurshid M., 2013. "Can signal extraction help predict risk premia in foreign exchange rates," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 926-939.
- Koning, Camiel de & Straetmans, Stefan, 1998. "Time varying forex market inefficiency," Serie Research Memoranda 0063, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Wolff, Christian C. P., 2000. "Measuring the forward foreign exchange risk premium: multi-country evidence from unobserved components models," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-8, January.
- TAKAGI Shinji & ESAKA Taro, 2001. "Risk Premiums and Exchange Rate Expectations: A Reassessment of the So-Called Dollar Peg Policies of Crisis East Asian Countries, 1994-97," ESRI Discussion paper series 003, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:11:y:1993:i:3:p:361-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.