Building a Stronger Instrument in an Observational Study of Perinatal Care for Premature Infants
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:98:y:2017:i:c:p:282-315 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman B. & Kırdar, Murat G., 2017.
"Quasi-experimental impact estimates of immigrant labor supply shocks: The role of treatment and comparison group matching and relative skill composition,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 282-315.
- Abdurrahman Aydemir & Murat G. Kirdar, 2011. "Quasi-Experimental Impact Estimates of Immigrant Labor Supply Shocks: The Role of Treatment and Comparison Group Matching and Relative Skill Composition," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1123, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Kirdar, Murat G., 2011. "Quasi-experimental impact estimates of immigrant labor supply shocks: the role of treatment and comparison group matching and relative skill composition," MPRA Paper 35423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aydemir, Abdurrahman & Kirdar, Murat G., 2013. "Quasi-Experimental Impact Estimates of Immigrant Labor Supply Shocks: The Role of Treatment and Comparison Group Matching and Relative Skill Composition," IZA Discussion Papers 7161, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:socmed:v:192:y:2017:i:c:p:112-124 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:105:i:492:y:2010:p:1285-1296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.