Bayesian Selection and Clustering of Polymorphisms in Functionally Related Genes
- Dunson, David B.
- Herring, Amy H.
- Engel, Stephanie M.
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 103 (2008)
Issue (Month): (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.amstat.org/publications/index.html|
- Nicholas Apergis & Ghassen El Montasser & Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere & Ahdi N. Ajmi & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Dutch Disease Effect of Oil Rents on Agriculture Value Added in MENA Countries," Working Papers 201408, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Han, Shengtong & Zhang, Hongmei & Karmaus, Wilfried & Roberts, Graham & Arshad, Hasan, 2017. "Adjusting background noise in cluster analyses of longitudinal data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 93-104.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2015. "Prior selection for panel vector autoregressions," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-73, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paul Hofmarcher & Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Bettina Grün & Kurt Hornik, 2015. "Last Night a Shrinkage Saved My Life: Economic Growth, Model Uncertainty and Correlated Regressors," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(2), pages 133-144, 03.
- Goodness C. Aye & Stephen M. Miller & Rangan Gupta & Mehmet Balcilar, 2013. "Forecasting the US Real Private Residential Fixed Investment Using Large Number of Predictors," Working Papers 201348, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2013.
"Bayesian forecasting with highly correlated predictors,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 148-150.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2012. "Bayesian forecasting with highly correlated predictors," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-80, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Dimitris Korobilis, 2012. "Bayesian forecasting with highly correlated predictors," Working Papers 2012_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Dimitris Korobilis, 2012. "Bayesian Forecasting with Highly Correlated Predictors," Working Paper Series 67_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Goodness C. Aye & Stephen M. Miller & Rangan Gupta & Mehmet Balcilar, 2016. "Forecasting US real private residential fixed investment using a large number of predictors," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1557-1580, December.
- Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller & Mehmet Balcilar, 2014. "Forecasting US Real Private Residential Fixed Investment Using a Large Number of Predictors," Working papers 2014-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Zarepour, Mahmoud & Labadi, Luai Al, 2012. "On a rapid simulation of the Dirichlet process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(5), pages 916-924.
- Christina Christou & Rangan Gupta & Christis Hassapis, 2016. "Does Economic Policy Uncertainty Forecast Real Housing Returns in a Panel of OECD Countries? A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 201637, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2016. "Prior selection for panel vector autoregressions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 110-120.
- Dimitris Korobilis., 2015. "Prior selection for panel vector autoregressions," Working Papers 2015_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2015. "Prior selection for panel vector autoregressions," MPRA Paper 64143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nombulelo Gumata, Alain Kabundi and Eliphas Ndou, 2013. "Important Channels of Transmission Monetary Policy Shock in South Africa," Working Papers 375, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kiranmoy Das & Bhuvanesh Pareek & Sarah Brown & Pulak Ghosh, 2017. "A Semiparametric Bayesian Approach to a New Dynamic Zero-Inflated Model," Working Papers 2017001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-465 is not listed on IDEAS
- Naik, Prasad A., 2015. "Marketing Dynamics: A Primer on Estimation and Control," Foundations and Trends(R) in Marketing, now publishers, vol. 9(3), pages 175-266, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:103:y:2008:m:june:p:534-546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed