Bayesian Selection and Clustering of Polymorphisms in Functionally Related Genes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Janevic, Mary R. & Janz, Nancy K. & Dodge, Julia A. & Lin, Xihong & Pan, Wenqin & Sinco, Brandy R. & Clark, Noreen M., 2003. "The role of choice in health education intervention trials: a review and case study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(7), pages 1581-1594, April.
- J.D. Angrist & Guido W. Imbens & D.B. Rubin, 1993. "Identification of Causal Effects Using Instrumental Variables," NBER Technical Working Papers 0136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard F. MacLehose & David B. Dunson, 2010. "Bayesian Semiparametric Multiple Shrinkage," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 66(2), pages 455-462, June.
- Paul Hofmarcher & Jesús Crespo Cuaresma & Bettina Grün & Kurt Hornik, 2015. "Last Night a Shrinkage Saved My Life: Economic Growth, Model Uncertainty and Correlated Regressors," Journal of Forecasting, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 34(2), pages 133-144, March.
- Goodness C. Aye & Stephen M. Miller & Rangan Gupta & Mehmet Balcilar, 2013. "Forecasting the US Real Private Residential Fixed Investment Using Large Number of Predictors," Working Papers 201348, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Goodness C. Aye & Stephen M. Miller & Rangan Gupta & Mehmet Balcilar, 2016.
"Forecasting US real private residential fixed investment using a large number of predictors,"
Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 1557-1580, December.
- Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller & Mehmet Balcilar, 2014. "Forecasting US Real Private Residential Fixed Investment Using a Large Number of Predictors," Working papers 2014-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Christou, Christina & Gupta, Rangan & Hassapis, Christis, 2017.
"Does economic policy uncertainty forecast real housing returns in a panel of OECD countries? A Bayesian approach,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 50-60.
- Christina Christou & Rangan Gupta & Christis Hassapis, 2016. "Does Economic Policy Uncertainty Forecast Real Housing Returns in a Panel of OECD Countries? A Bayesian Approach," Working Papers 201637, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2013.
"Bayesian forecasting with highly correlated predictors,"
Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 148-150.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2012. "Bayesian forecasting with highly correlated predictors," SIRE Discussion Papers 2012-80, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Dimitris Korobilis, 2012. "Bayesian Forecasting with Highly Correlated Predictors," Working Paper series 67_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Dimitris Korobilis, 2012. "Bayesian forecasting with highly correlated predictors," Working Papers 2012_12, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2016.
"Prior selection for panel vector autoregressions,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 110-120.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2015. "Prior selection for panel vector autoregressions," SIRE Discussion Papers 2015-73, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2015. "Prior selection for panel vector autoregressions," MPRA Paper 64143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dimitris Korobilis., 2015. "Prior selection for panel vector autoregressions," Working Papers 2015_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Naik, Prasad A., 2015. "Marketing Dynamics: A Primer on Estimation and Control," Foundations and Trends(R) in Marketing, now publishers, vol. 9(3), pages 175-266, December.
- Nicholas Apergis & Ghassen El Montasser & Emmanuel Owusu-Sekyere & Ahdi N. Ajmi & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Dutch Disease Effect of Oil Rents on Agriculture Value Added in MENA Countries," Working Papers 201408, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Han, Shengtong & Zhang, Hongmei & Karmaus, Wilfried & Roberts, Graham & Arshad, Hasan, 2017. "Adjusting background noise in cluster analyses of longitudinal data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 93-104.
- Korobilis, Dimitris, 2015. "Prior selection for panel vector autoregressions," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 2015-73, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zarepour, Mahmoud & Labadi, Luai Al, 2012. "On a rapid simulation of the Dirichlet process," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(5), pages 916-924.
- Nombulelo Gumata, Alain Kabundi and Eliphas Ndou, 2013. "Important Channels of Transmission Monetary Policy Shock in South Africa," Working Papers 375, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kiranmoy Das & Bhuvanesh Pareek & Sarah Brown & Pulak Ghosh, 2017. "A Semiparametric Bayesian Approach to a New Dynamic Zero-Inflated Model," Working Papers 2017001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-465 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:103:y:2008:m:june:p:534-546. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.