A Geometric Comparison of the Delta and Fieller Confidence Intervals
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert S. Pindyck & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1993. "The Comovement of Stock Prices," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(4), pages 1073-1104.
- McDonald, Robert L & Siegel, Daniel R, 1985. "Investment and the Valuation of Firms When There Is an Option to Shut Down," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 26(2), pages 331-349, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:econom:v:199:y:2017:i:2:p:173-183 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joe Hirschberg and Jenny Lye, 2009.
"Notes on the Construction of Geometric Representations of Confidence Intervals of Ratios using Stata, Gauss and Eviews,"
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
1061, The University of Melbourne.
- Joe Hirschberg & Jenny Lye, 2009. "Notes on the Construction of Geometric Representations of Confidence Intervals of Ratios using Stata, Gauss and Eviews," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1079, The University of Melbourne.
- Joe Hirschberg & Jenny Lye, 2017. "Alternative Graphical Representations of the Confidence Intervals for the Structural Coefficient from Exactly Identified Two-Stage Least Squares," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 2026, The University of Melbourne.
- Richard T. Carson & Mikołaj Czajkowski, 2018. "A New Baseline Model for Estimating Willingness to Pay from Discrete Choice Models," Working Papers 2018-04, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Gatta, Valerio & Marcucci, Edoardo & Scaccia, Luisa, 2015. "On finite sample performance of confidence intervals methods for willingness to pay measures," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 169-192.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:amstat:v:64:i:3:y:2010:p:234-241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/tas/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.