Local Versus Global Models for Classification Problems: Fitting Models Where it Matters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hand, David J., 2009. "Mining the past to determine the future: Problems and possibilities," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 441-451, July.
- Jordà, Òscar & Taylor, Alan M., 2012.
"The carry trade and fundamentals: Nothing to fear but FEER itself,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 74-90.
- Jordà, Òscar & Taylor, Alan M., 2009. "The Carry Trade and Fundamentals: Nothing to Fear But FEER Itself," CEPR Discussion Papers 7568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Òscar Jordà & Alan M. Taylor, 2009. "The Carry Trade and Fundamentals: Nothing to Fear But FEER Itself," NBER Working Papers 15518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raffaella Calabrese, 2012. "Improving Classifier Performance Assessment of Credit Scoring Models," Working Papers 201204, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Hofer, Vera & Krempl, Georg, 2013. "Drift mining in data: A framework for addressing drift in classification," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 377-391.
- Czogiel, Irina & Luebke, Karsten & Zentgraf, Marc & Weihs, Claus, 2006. "Localized Linear Discriminant Analysis," Technical Reports 2006,10, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:amstat:v:57:y:2003:m:may:p:124-131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/tas/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.