Asset Prices and Monetary Policy: A Canadian Perspective on the Issues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan G. Ahearne & John Ammer & Brian M. Doyle & Linda S. Kole & Robert F. Martin, 2005.
"Monetary Policy and House Prices: A Cross-Country Study,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
344, Central Bank of Chile.
- Alan G. Ahearne & John Ammer & Brian M. Doyle & Linda S. Kole & Robert F. Martin, 2005. "Monetary policy and house prices: a cross-country study," International Finance Discussion Papers 841, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Martha López, 2006.
"House Prices and Monetary Policy in Colombia,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 24(50), pages 212-241, June.
- Martha López, 2005. "House Prices and Monetary Policy in Colombia," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 349, Central Bank of Chile.
- Martha López Piñeros, 2006. "House Prices and Monetary Policy in Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002794, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Martha López, 2006. "House Prices and Monetary Policy in Colombia," Borradores de Economia 372, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007.
"Housing and the monetary transmission mechanism,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole,
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 359-413.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Housing and the monetary transmission mechanism," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-40, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2007. "Housing and the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," NBER Working Papers 13518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason Allen & Robert Amano & David P. Byrne & Allan W. Gregory, 2009.
"Canadian city housing prices and urban market segmentation,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 1132-1149, August.
- Jason Allen & Robert Amano & David P. Byrne & Allen W. Gregory, 2006. "Canadian City Housing Prices and Urban Market Segmentation," Staff Working Papers 06-49, Bank of Canada.
- Marc Lavoie & Mario Seccareccia, 2012. "Monetary Policy in a Period of Financial Chaos: The Political Economy of the Bank of Canada in Extraordinary Times," Chapters,in: Monetary Policy and Central Banking, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- repec:bdr:ensayo:v::y:2006:i:50:p:212-241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Greg Tkacz & Carolyn Wilkins, 2006. "Linear and Threshold Forecasts of Output and Inflation with Stock and Housing Prices," Staff Working Papers 06-25, Bank of Canada.
- Booth, Philip, 2014. "Monetary policy, asset prices and financial institutions," Annals of Actuarial Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(01), pages 9-41, March.
- Papa M N'Diaye, 2009. "Countercyclical Macro Prudential Policies in a Supporting Role to Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 09/257, International Monetary Fund.
- Nunes, Mauricio & Da Silva, Sergio, 2007. "Rational bubbles in emerging stockmarkets," MPRA Paper 4641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:2004:y:2004:i:autumn04:p:3-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.